Drum Lesson

A/n: Full disclaimer: I know absolutely nothing about playing the drums. And yes, Matt and Dom are together in this oneshot.

****

Matt wants Dom to finally teach him how to play the drums. But Matt quickly gets frustrated and things escalate from there...

Dom's P.O.V:
I was currently sitting behind my drumkit, deep in concentration. It was then that I noticed Matt gazing at me intently.

"What is it, love?" I asked him, taking off the headphones that I was wearing.

Matt slowly walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my neck before he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Can you teach me how to play the drums?" He asked, nuzzling his nose into my neck for a brief moment.

I broke out into a huge grin and nodded eagerly, leaving a soft kiss on Matt's cheek. "It's about time you asked me. I've been wanting to teach you for ages."

"Then how come you never said anything?"

"Because I wasn't sure if you would ever want to play the drums," I replied, shrugging my shoulders slightly as I got off the stool I was sitting on so Matt could sit there instead.

I handed him my drumsticks and started explaining various things to him, but I could tell that his mind wasn't entirely focused on what I was saying.

"Matt! Are you even listening to me?" I suddenly asked him, waving a hand in front of his face. That seemed to get his attention as his head snapped in my direction and he sent me a sheepish smile.

"Oh, um... Of course, I'm listening, Dommeh."

"Ok then, what did I just say?" I asked with a smirk, crossing my arms over my chest.

"U-um..." Matt looked down sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're impossible..." I chuckled, playfully ruffling his hair.

"Hey, it's not my fault that I get distracted easily. Specifically, because I have such a good-looking teacher..." He said that last sentence a little quietly, probably hoping that I wouldn't hear. But oh boy did I hear him...

"What did you just say?" I asked with another slight smirk, wrapping my arms around him from behind and letting my hands roam his shoulders and across his chest.

"Oh please... I'm sure you heard me..." Matt mumbled, spinning around to look at me.

"Mhmm... You'd better believe I did..." I sent him a small grin before shaking my head slightly. "Right. Enough of that. Let's continue with your lesson."

In reality, I had no intention of continuing to teach Matt right now, but I wanted to tease him a little right now.

As I was explaining things once again, I'd lean in close to him, deliberately brushing my lips against his ear or letting my fingers trail seductively across his upper body. One time when I was explaining something to Matt, I let my lips graze his earlobe before gently biting his ear.

"D-Dom..." Matt moaned under his breath, shivering slightly.

'Perfect...' I thought to myself, leaving a teasing kiss on Matt's neck before pulling away once again.

This caused Matt to let out a small whine as he spun round to face me, a slight pout playing across his lips.

"What?" I asked, blinking innocently at him. He let out a small whine, getting up from the stool to wrap his arms around my neck once again. He nuzzled lovingly against me, causing a slight chuckle to escape my lips. He could be so clingy and needy sometimes. But hey, I wasn't about to complain. I'd admit it in a heartbeat that I loved his clinginess.

Suddenly I felt Matt's lips against my neck, leaving soft kisses on my skin. I was slightly taken aback by this. It wasn't that I minded. I didn't mind in the slightest. Rather, I was a little surprised because it was usually me who would initiate something like this.

I couldn't help but let out a small moan as I felt Matt's lips kissing lightly over my sweet spot. He giggled a little, gently biting at my neck.

"Mmm... Ok... I think I know what you want..." I murmured softly, wrapping my arms around Matt and lifting him up so that I was carrying him. He grinned and kissed my nose. "You know me so well, love."

I left a soft kiss on his forehead before making my way out of the basement and towards the bedroom. I figured that tonight was going to be a long night.

****

A/n: Apologies if this one kinda sucked. I've wanted to write more for ages but I just haven't had any motivation. Today I finally felt motivated again but didn't really have any ideas. So again, my apologies if this was bad. Also, Im really sorry it was so short.

Word Count: 807