PROLOGUE

𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨,

𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨...

-jude bellingham

𝙞 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠,

 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙣𝙙...

-ivy rowe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IVY was raised to be independent and curious. She was surrounded by people who love and support her. But she still felt a void in her heart, she was unable to fall in love till he came along...

He was the perfect guy, kind, emotionally mature, humorous and supportive. Ivy felt as though she hit the jackpot but because of past trauma and disbelief in relationships she slowly pushed him further but he pushed back trying as hard as possible not to lose her.

or

JUDE was infatuated with Ivy since he met her, their personalities gelled together. He was falling deeper and deeper in love with her. Because he lacked experience he couldn't tell it was love and he realized the girl was pushing him away multiple of times but still he was persistent and wanted to show his love for her.

She was his dream girl. His "Ivy". The girl who invaded his dreams, the girl he forced himself to dream of. The girl who captured his heart in just a single conversation.

Will their love prevail and grow or will it end and diminish?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meet the cast!

IVY ROWE MBAPPE | eighteen | #IVS