Lance grants Varian wish

Hey guys Violet and Leyna here hope you enjoy here's Varian in his Prince outfit and Ruddiger as a horse.

Varian POV:

Varian POV:

I see Lance look through his book of spells Lance said "Ahhh here we go... to make a Prince." And Lance look at me and said "Is that official wish hair strip." I said "Yea my first wish is for you to turn me into a Prince." Lance said "Ok Varian say the magic word." I said "Lance I wish for you to make me a prince." Lance said "Alright your wish is my command." And Lance grants my wish and Lance tried different prince outfits on me but none of them felt quite right for me. Lance said "I got it." And use his magic to create something amazing and I looked in the mirror at my new outfit I was wearing... Lance said "Hair stripe we aren't done yet you need transformation... Where is that raccoon of yours."

And Lance see Ruddiger sleeping in a tree and the carpet picks Ruddiger up and Ruddiger looks scared what he was going to do to him. I said "What are you going to turn Ruddiger into." Lance said "Let me test something out." And Lance turn Ruddiger into a elephant, a camel but it didn't feel right and Lance said "Yess...He's going to be an amazing stead." Lance turns Ruddiger into a horse I said "Ruddiger you look good bud." Lance said "We're not done kid we're going to make you a star for the Kingdom of Corona."