I

Teyvat, a wonderful place

Teyvat, a wonderful place. Cars passing by, people walking in the streets. Delicious smell of food coming from many different restaurants.

In the sky, a plane is coming from sumeru and heading to liyue. Inside, a h/c girl with short/long hair was listening to music with her earbuds on. People next to her was either sleeping or watching a movie from the small screen behind the chairs.

"Its been so long since last time i have been here"

Her fingers played with an ring with an small qingxin flower. The ring was the last thing given to y/n from xiao before she had left liyue.

"I hope he still remember me"

Students heading to their next class while talking to their friends about the school work, the teachers and who they admire so much.

A dark teal hair guy with light teal walking with a long blue hair girl with horns on her head.

"Oh right xiao, i hears rumors that there is going to be a new student in the school"  she tilted her head fo see his deadpan face.

He was busy trying to find a song to hear.

"So? Whats that have to do with me?" He raise an eyebrow at her.

"I thought you didn't hear the rumor but apparently she used to live here in liyue but she move to sumeru"

She continued talk and change the subject. They continue walking together but xiao was just thinking about her.

"Could it be her, she did move to sumeru years ago...no there are low chances she would come back."

Ganyu wave him goodbye since she had a different period then him. As she left, few girls came behind him and wanted to talk with him but he wasn't listening to them and walk straight to class.

▪︎afternoon▪︎

Class had finally ended, students waited for their friends outside of school, others wanted someone to pick them up and others walk home.

Xiao and Ganyu were leaving the school, girls had followed them behind. Ganyu knew they were behind them while xiao quickly put his black headphones on and played some music.

They have made plans to go to a cafe they always go. A cat cafe, which was near where they live and they would always go there.

As they walk to the school gates, hu tao was talking on the phone.

"I'm coming! I have to wait for my ride" Shouting nervously and was inpatient.

"Hey hu tao! Who are you talking to?!" Shouted Ganyu with her hand waving at her to get her attention.

Hu tao ran towards them.

"Does any of you know how to drive?! I was supposed to pick up a friend from the airport today and she's really mad at him right now"

"You know i can still hear you hu tao" a voice came from the phone which made hu tao shiver.

"Its not my fault, i still waiting on Ningguang!" Shouting directly to the phone.

Xiao wonder who she was and why it sounded so familiar to him.

"Its the same as her voice.."

"My apologies hu tao for the wait, lets hurry up now".

Ningguang and hu tao started to run towards to Ningguang car, turn it on and got in. They immediately left the school in a hurry.

"I wonder if i get a chance to see hu tao friend"

Ganyu and xiao had left the school and walking in the streets as few cars pass them by.

Few clouds were blocking the sun rays which was a relief that they didn't get burn in the sun.

There were people talking loud enough from the other side of the road, selling stuff and food.

As they finally made it to an area full of houses, xiao stop at a gate which leads to a nice big house.

"See you later cousin and say hi to bonanus and indarias for me!" She wave back at him, xiao slightly nodded back and open the gates.

In the liyue airport, people were waiting for their love ones coming down for the elevator from their flight.

"She isn't even here and she still got mad at me" hu tao got annoyed a bit but was excited to see her friend again.

An h/c hair girl came down from the elevator with a bag around her shoulder and she look to see Ningguang smiling and hu tao waving at her.

"Hows the flight y/n?" Ran up to her and hug her just for a bit.

"So boring, i feel asleep for couple hours" whined at she really wanted to get something to eat.

"And good to see you again Ningguang" didn't forget she was here with hu tao

Ningguang knows y/n since she went to sumeru to talk with some people to give advice for business and how to improve the increase their mora.

Spend a whole week there and have 2 days off. One of those day, she went out to buy some food but she got lost after a while.

Y/n had came up to help her to show her the way to her hotel. As they walk, Ningguang tells her all about liyue and the class that she is taking.

They gave each other number to talk more after they had got to the hotel that Ningguang stayed.

Y/n love to play games and that how she met hu tao. She was playing a scary game since she give it a try. There were voice chat in the game which allow others to talk in mic.

Hu tao started to talk to y/n and soon they would play with each other almost every day but y/n really didn't like the scary games but she waas force to play it.

They enter in Ningguang car, place in their seat belts and heading to liyue harbor.

"Can we go to a cafe? I really need something to drink" y/n whined at Ningguang as pointed different cafe that they pass.

"I know a great place to go" Ningguang respond with a smile in her face.

"Great!" Yelled at her with excitement.