V

Students were whispering to each other about y/n

Students were whispering to each other about y/n. Some were a little jealous that y/n was xiao's childhood friend while others thought she just became friends with him to make xiao like her.

The guys admire her style of clothes, her h/c hair and soft e/c eyes. The classroom door slide open to see y/n returning the restroom.

She didn't remove her eyes from the ground. She was about to sit in her chair but aether signal her to come to his group.

At first she wasn't comfortable but she didn't regret the offer. He pulled a chair next to xiao desk for her to sit.

His sister look at him with confuse eyes as he sat back down on his desk.

"So y/n, we have few questions for you and please be honest with us"

The twins, Ganyu and hu tao was staring at her. She felt so awkward.

"Have you seen xiao smile before?"

She look at xiao first then crossing her arms as she lean against the chair.

"Yea i made him smile a couple times when we were kids"

They look stunned and look at xiao who wasn't looking at them.

"How?! We tried to make him smile everytime but nothing works!" Shout aether in front of her.

His sister pull him by his shirt to sit back down. Y/n knew xiao didn't want her to tell how she did it.

"Well sorry but I'm not telling you guys" she slowly smirk at him.

"Why not?!"

The twins started to beg her how she did it. They would bother her for a bit to give them the answer but xiao showed them is death glare to stop bothering her which it work.

"A-anyway..how did you two met?" Ganyu was curious about their past.

Y/n was playing with her fingers since she was nervous to tell them, after all she just met them.

Lucky the bell had safe her and she got up to get her stuff. Someone had beat her to her stuff and holding in his hand.

"Well my, what a nice looking lady we got here~"

She deadpan at him and tried to take her stuff back but he pull it away from her.

"If you want your bag again, please give me your phone number~"

Y/n sigh before she grab his collar of his shirt.

"Don't ever bother me or grab my stuff without my permission. Do you want to me to torture you?" Small purple lighting came out of her other hand as she stared at him in his eyes.

He quickly gave her bag back and ran off the classroom with his friends.

Aether and lumine got a little scared how she was threatening him.

"Remind me never to make her mad" aether nervously laugh.

Xiao walk behind y/n and hit back if her head. The twins were shock to see him hitting her.

"Ow! What the fuck xiao?!" Y/n shouted as she rub back of her head in the spot he hit her.

"I take back what i said about you changing" he rolled his eyes back.

"Wow, cold hearted same as always but only soft for me huh?" She teasing him.

Xiao wanted to hit her in the head again but he stop mid air. Pulled his arm down and stared at her in the eyes.

"Anyways i should get going now. See you tomorrow xiao." Showing a smile at him as she slide the door open and walk out the classroom.

Inside of her, it was fill with joy. She had finally see xiao again and they were talking how they use too. But she was a little worried how she was going to buy a house.

Her old house, she didn't have any news about someone living in the house or not. Thats the first thing she was going to do.

A door open wide, dust was all over the table, counter and frame of many pictures. Y/n look for a switch for the light, she grab her phone to turn on the flashlight. There was a switch up front.

Once she flip it up, all the lights turn on. She turned to see a picture frame  cover of dust in a small coffee table in the middle of the living room.

She walk towards it, grab the frame and remove the dust from it. There is was her as a kid and her parents.

There was many other photos of them in vacation, in the park and in the arcade. Tears slowly started to form but she quickly wipe them away.

"How i miss them both.." whispering to her self.

She spend the whole afternoon cleaning the house. She passed her parents room a couple of times and hers. Made sure every dust was gone and garbage.

There were few dirty dishes but she didn't want to do it. It wasn't much but she force herself to do it. Half empty bottle of soap was next to the sink and she pour some in the sponge.

•Flashbacks•

"Don't worry, no one is currently living in the house because its under your name" a man sitting behind a desk with y/n who had her eyes wide open.

"H-how i never knew about this?" She nervously ask him.

"Well, its been hard contacting you when you were at sumeru."

Y/n slow got up from her spot and slight bow at him.

"Thank you for telling me, now i don't need to worry about how I'm going to stay"

The man smiled at her, nodded back. She grab her school bag, place in on her shoulder and walk out the room.

The sun was covered by the clouds, students from the school regnonized her and slowly having a nosebleed.

She really hated the attention she got but she couldn't do anything but continue walking to her old house.

It wasn't long before she open the gate a house and stood there looking up.

"Same as the last time i was here" she whisper to her self and walk towards the door.