{ Beautiful }

A dazzling, dark haired woman sat down at a circular table holding a glass of whiskey in her hand as she watched all the customers and hostess' talk. She was in there for one reason yet that one reason hadn't arrived so she frowned; constantly looking down at herself to check she was gorgeous enough.

Finally; she noticed the broad, tall man who she recognized as Kiryu Kazuma, the dragon of Dojima, walk in and glance around probably wondering who he should pick but he hadn't realized the only one free was the 41 year old lady with a mischievous look present on her face. Soon enough, Kiryu was brought to Goromi and sat down about to start talking until he heard an unnatural laugh. Immediately he looked up and saw Majima but he was different; no obnoxious blonde wig was on his head instead ink like hair covered his scalp not only that but a red lipstick made his lips look more welcoming for the fellow man and his dress brought out the man's physique perfectly.

Goromi heard a small gasp and smirked knowing Kiryu liked his surprise, "Just for ya Kiryu-Chan I thought I'd change things up," She spoke making the other smile slightly.
"Majima I like it, you're beautiful," Kiryu replied with a silky velvet tone that made Goromi's heart throb. She gave out a small genuine chuckle and looked at Kiryu with eyes full of passion, "You really know how ta make a lady's heart drop ay Kiryu?" They smiled at each other turning the tense atmosphere into one of comfort and joy as they continued to speak to one another.

Shortly after, Kiryu gained the confidence to pull Goromi towards him all whilst staring with eyes of love, "Majima, you really are beautiful..." he muttered as he pulled her in for a kiss. Maybe he had too much to drink but he didn't care he loved Goromi and wanted to show her how much he cared after she got all dressed up for him. Goromi kissed back happily accepting his feelings as she held similar ones; the only thoughts in their minds were to embrace all night long and be in peace.

Goromi took Kiryu to her place after their wonderful night together, she finally took the full face of make up and her heavy wig. Goro stepped out into the room after underdressing and got under the covers with his lover, "Still think I'm beautiful now?" He slyly asked just wanting to hear more of Kiryu's praises.
"Goro, you'd look perfect no matter what you did, I love you." He whispered in Goro's ear as he slowly grabbed his waist and pulled him closer.

—The Drawing is mine.—
—I use she/her to refer to Goromi and He/him to refer to Goro—