Is this going to be a normal thing

'Why is it every time I'm in here he is here to?' You paused after walking through the door inside of a tiny cafe. He also seemed to notice you. You might even dare to say he smiled. Then once again like always he motioned his hand, he was trying to say to sit with him without words. You only knew this because this wasn't the first time he did this.
So you answered by moving to the booth seat in front of him. Your face was relaxed, laced with a smile.

"So Saiki, can I ask you something?" You questioned.

He just hummed for an answer. You took that as a yes, and that this was him giving you the go ahead for your question.

" Is this, little meet up thing.. Going to be a normal thing?" You asked. You were hopeful that he would answer yes, because talking to him on these days were nice and helpful when you had homework you didn't understand.
He looked at you like you just something that dumbfounded him. You answered that look with a puzzled one.

"I mean it's I nice I guess, so yeah sure it could be. Plus think you would fail without my help." This time when he looked at you with a confident look, you once again answered that look but this time with a glare.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever. You don't have to rub it in my face you know." You whisper the last bit.
He gave you a knowing look, you knew he heard you.

"It's not my fault that the teacher doesn't explain it well!." You argued, already knowing you where fighting an up hill battle.

"Here you guys go!" Mera came out with your orders that the both of you get. You answered her with a sigh and a small smile.
————————————————————
(A/N) TWO chapters one day whoooooo I have no more ideas 😭😭🥲🥲