-Chapter 1

Chapter title: Food Made With Mother's Love

You were walking in Wolvendom since you were sent out to patrol the area, bored you sit down on a fallen tree you pull out a small book from your pocket, as you were reading you hear something fall it wasn't something small by the sound it made, it could've been a person or a hilichurl, You stand up and walk up to the area you heard the sound as you walk to the area, you hold on to your sword ready to take it out of it sheath if it was an enemy.

as you get there you see a boy with gray hair you let go of your sword as you realize that..He's hurt! you quickly come close to him as he whines in pain "Hey Kid Are You Okay?!" he looks at you "I-I Im Okay" and tries to move but to no avail, you also notice that there was enemies you quickly carry him and run to a clear spot and check your surroundings you look at the boy and pull out an emergency kit out your bag and give him first aid, you then make a fire and bring out your cooking materials and start cooking. *your a walking ready for anything type of person LMAO* 

as you cook the boy stares at you, you glance at him and he looks away "So what's your name?" you ask "R-razor" the boy replies "I see well razor heres some food" razor takes the bowl and starts eating and finishes the food cleaning the bowl by leaving no trace of food "hehe you seem to enjoy my cooking do you want seconds? " you ask and smile...

 this was a memory from years ago you go back to your senses and put ingredients into a pot making the same food you made for your son when you first met him before you adopted him, you smile as you joyfully cook the food as you cook food you hear footsteps and a yawn "*Yawn* Good Morning Mom" you were greeted by razor "Good morning dear" you reply as you put the food you were cooking into a bowl "The smell of the food your cooking smells familiar" razor sniffs the air as he says those words, "Indeed it is it's the same dish i made for you the first time we crossed paths" you say as you put food in a bowl and put it on the table as razor happily sits already hungry, ready to eat the food you made you then get a bowl for your self putting it on the table as well as the pot for seconds as you both start to eat the food you had prepared with love.