21. Bad Kitty

Lily POV

I was watching James and Regulus playing with Harry. They think I'm not aware of it yet, but I know they got together after our break up. After all that was why James broke up with me. He felt it wrong to be in a relationship with one person and love another. I'm of course happy he was honest with me instead of going cheating behind my back and so far this coparenting thing is going very well. Regulus was tickling Harry when he suddenly got splashed in the face with water causing him to stop.

"Bad kitty." Harry said pointing at Regulus as he caught his breath.

"Wha- what do you mean kitty?" Regulus asked since Harry had never seen his animagus form before.

"Stag and you kitty. However, both lions soon." Harry said in a matter of factly tone.

"What do you mean with that darling?" I asked squatting as he walked over to me and he seemed annoyed about having to repeat himself so many times.

"They in love and become lions. You still doe. Harry no animal yet. Harry sprayed kitty like mama does when kitties ruin her flowers." he said .

"But how can you know they become lions darling if they aren't yet?" I asked.

"How you know I was supposed to be born and boy before I was? Process has started." he said.

"Okay darling let's go feed you okay?" I suggested and he nodded before walking to the kitchen.

"Seer?" Regulus suggested.

"We have absolutely no seer's in our family and they usually go down in families." James said.

"Who knows maybe you have started your pregnancy journey of becoming lions." I said shrugging.

"Doesn't explain how he knew I'm a cat and how he would know what we are." Regulus said and I shrugged.