3.

BTW I SWITCHED TO SECOND PERSON LOL ITS KINDA EASIER

"Who the fuck are you?"

"No one important"
You scurried off not getting a good look at the person you just bumped into to. As you dragged your feet across the floor to the park you heard slight yelling. It sounded a lot like Connie and Sasha scolding someone. You didn't pay much attention to it and kept on walking.

You finally made it to your apartment. You didn't have any plans for the rest of the day so you just decided to chill at home.
You were about to open Netflix when your phone vibrated on the top of your coffee table. You reached your hand over swiping the phone off the table. Unlocking it you saw a few notifications on Instagram.

ErenTheYeager started following you

WhatArminReads started following you

Mikasa_Ackerman started following you

BertHover started following you

Niccolo_cooks started following you

You smiled at your phone and gave everyone a follow back. Right, when you gave everyone a follow back you got a message from Mikasa.

Mikasa_Ackerman
——————————————

Hey you fine ass mother fucker
This is Connie my phone died lol so I'm using Mikasa's to contact yoo fine ass
Anyway would you like to come to a new club with us

Umm sure where and when?

Around 9 and we'll pick you up so just send Mikasa your addi

Okk byee Con-man

BYEEEEE

————————————————

You looked at the clock to see it was only 3 pm. So you decided to start your Netflix marathon.

*Time Skip*

It was now 8 pm so you had time to get ready. Connie texted you saying they were pregaming at his apartment. The party was at Eren's house. You strolled yourself to your wardrobe to pick out an outfit. You laid eyes on a simple dark blue dress that had slits on each side of your waist. You grabbed the dress along with some black stiletto heels and a black purse. You put on the dress and heels and walk over to your body mirror. Looking at yourself in the mirror a smirk started falling on your face. "Damm, I look good" You mumbled to yourself. Placing your hands on your body and sliding them down feeling all of your curves. You took one last glance before heading out. You sent Connie a text telling him you were ready. You waited for his response, he told you Eren will be picking you up and you too will make your way to Connie's. Liking the message that Connie sent you, you made your way over to your door to leave your apartment.

You waited for Eren outside your building. The cold night air consumes your body. You picked up your phone to text Connie to see where Eren is when you heard a honk. You snapped your head to look in that direction to see Eren's black BMW i8. While you walked to Eren's car you typed Connie a message saying that Eren came. You walked over to the passenger seat of the car and climbed in. "Hii Jeager." You said with a happy smile. "Well hello, beautiful. You look really pretty, blue is your color" He spoke in a monotone voice, focusing his gaze back onto the road." Your not so bad yourself, Jeager." You couldn't help yourself but let out a little giggle.