nine

rayan's pov:

it's been two years. i terribly miss her.

i have changed my number and i haven't contacted anyone from my family too. I've worked part-time to pay my college fee.

i graduated and started a company. fortunately, my startup turned out to be successful.

i am the CEO of this organisation and i am a millionaire now. i have everything except one which i desire the most.

the one which matters the most to me.

my nora.

nothing in this life can give me happiness except her.

she's the salt of my life. my life is tasteless without her.

she's my life and also my wife. but she doesn't knows it. and i couldn't tell her too. i feel pathetic.

i wonder how's nora doing. we were hardly together after our marriage which our parents forced upon us because our mothers were childhood bestfriends.

little did i know was she is my soulmate and i am going to love this girl so much that i am going to be ready to kill and die for her.

after our marriage, she met with the accident and i disappeared from her life for 2 years because of her health concerns. those were the worst two years of my life.

the pain of waiting. the pain of hope. the pain of separation from your lover. and the pain of love. i love her so much. i am not crying, something just fell into my eyes.

and again, as they say, history repeats itself. those two years repeated and i am again very away from her because she was in coma because of me. i still shiver thinking about the day when i drove her to the hospital.
i shouldn't have asked her "who's he" while she spoke about her dream boy. ofcourse it was me. i knew it. i trust her and our love so damn much that i know she couldn't even dream of any man except me. i just hoped of listening it from her.

i also shouldn't have asked her if she remembers anything. i am such an idiot. i will always hate myself for this.

"sir do you want something more" my assistant said while she leaned over the table exposing her cleavage.

i am not seduced, i am disgusted.

there's only one cleavage i am interested in, in this whole universe.

"I'd really appreciate if you dressed decently" i told her without caring to look at her again.

"so you could rip my decent dress off?" she said while she came closer to me and started touching me inappropriately.

wtf.

"you're fired, get out" i shouted.

this is the fourth executive assistant i am firing this month, but why are all of them so thirsty.

"please don't fire me, i love you" she said while she started revealing herself more.

"i am married" i told her.

"come on, your wife wouldn't know " she said.

i can't tolerate this anymore.

i dragged her out of my cabin.

i come back and throw my jacket on the chair. i am stressed.

nora is the only girl who could ever seduce me even without trying.

i remember all the good times, and also the ones when she was very thirsty. her being thirsty turned me on so much but i have good self control but she doesn't and she's so clumsy and so adorable. my girl.