0 (oc dump)

Welcome, one and all, to my new book! Here, I'll show you the characters. Before I start, Y/N can look however you want them to look, just.. give them a lab coat is all I ask. Because of the researcher thing. Okay, with that out of the way, let's start with the OC dump!

Fang
A Panther with long fluffy hair who wears a suit. Not a very social person, more focused on her book-smarts. She likes books about human things and regularly visits the secret library. Not very fond of slimepups.
She/her

Minus
A Buck with unusually bright spikes and horns. Friendly and rarely snaps, but when he snaps, he snaps.
He/him

Viper
A Kaiju with fluffy shoulder-length hair. They are quiet but very good at holding a long conversation if someone talks to them first. However, they can be hostile to people they haven't met.
They/them

Rusty
A Hazzy who wears a gas mask and hazmat suit. Short temper and snarky, but he can get really, really emotional when tired. Surprisingly, they like drawing, especially stuff like stickmen fighting.
He/they

Stickers
A green slimepup. Friendly, loyal but very emotional and stupid. Avid sticker collector, even though all her stickers are hazard stickers. She has caused.. a number of accidents around the facility.
She/it

Hex
A rainbow (VIP) jammer. Enjoys blasting music near the flooded zone, nobody questions why there, though. Pretty cool guy, he's surprisingly calm when he's not blasting his tunes at any given second and is super friendly.
He/him

Spirit
A ghostfox with messy hair that covers her eyes. She's very shy but likes to write stories about Rusty's stickmen drawings in secret. They're his friend, at least, they think so.
She/they

TBC