Chapter 1 : Affectionate Love

MINA's POV

I was in the middle of the beautiful scenery, where light orange and pink hues shines upon me and there this beautiful pink haired girl who smiles so brightly and her brown hazel eyes sparkling under the striking rays of sunset but then I saw the sadness and longing .......

Rrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnngggggg

Rrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnngggggg.....my alarm started to blast. I woke up and there are tears on my eyes, why do I always dreamt about her.. Who is she? Why are you sad?

I heard my mom knocking on my door and she twisted the doorknob and peeks and asked
"Mina how's your sleep sweetie? Are you feeling okay?" I smiled at her and try to swept away the remnants of my tears, and answered her enthusiastically "All good mom, feeling better than ever."
"Prepare yourself and go downstairs and will have a breakfast" she kissed me and left the room.

AT BREAKFAST

"Hi sweetheart!" My dad greets me as soon as he saw me and went to him to give him a side hug "Morning Dad!"

Mom prepares us with simple breakfast when Dad asked me, "This is gonna be your first day at the hospital are you sure you are ready?"
"Hmmmm.. I am always born ready dad!" I chuckled and give my mom a reassuring smile.

It's been a while since I left my work at the hospital as one of the junior surgeon.My family owns the Hospital here in Osaka and my dad was the CEO and head of the surgeons.

MM's GENERAL HOSPITAL

"Dr. Myoui, welcome back!" Says momo enthusiastically she's one of the nurse here and hate to admit she's my best friend. "You seem to be looking good Myoui" with here teasing grin.
"I'm always looking good Hirai,don't buttered me up so much,cause I won't treat you anyways." I said.
"Why so cruel my dear Minari" the peach pouted.
"Lets hang out later what do you think?" She added "I will see if I have my time, since its my first day right?" I answered back.

"Anyways see you later or else the head nurse Ms. Yoo will gonna nagged me for chatting with you, love to see you." Momo uttered

When I was on my way to ER department,I saw the most beautiful woman, her aura was breathtaking that anyone could swept away but why does it feel so strange, I think there's something wrong....then someone tap on my shoulders that brought back to my senses..

"Hey Minari! Dr.Kim might melt if you stare so much on her" it was Lisa who teasingly said
But she hugs me tightly if MoMo is my best friend, this tall brunette is my right hand woman,she's been there for me from my ups and downs and who is willing to do everything and her antics are gold mine..

"Aaahhh...I'm not staring!" I irritatedly say.

"Well! but I am sure that you are staring, and who wouldn't be right? Look at those interns they were all trying and seizing the chance to look at Dr.Kim!" Lisa said while smirking at me.
And hell yeah those interns have those heart eyes popped out just like in those kids anime arrhghhh so annoying!

And returned my gazed to Lisa and I glared at her, she was just unfazed hmmm you know—what a pain in the ass...

Suddenly I felt quiet cause I don't seem to understand, it just makes me wonder, I know every time that I will see her my heart will beat so loud it was like a beating of drums (dum!dum!dum!) but right now it kinda feels strange, like it was so calm and where those butterflies goes? I c-cant seem to explain it so I have put my hand on top of my chest to feel my heartbeat....

Then....

"Are you okay Minari?Mina? Is everything okay?Do you fell pain somewhere?" Lisa panicked! You could see in her eyes that she was about to call someone..

"I'm fine Lis! Sorry what are you saying?" I asked.

"WTH! What was that you little rascal, I was about to call an ambulance and you got me worried for a second there."

"Are you serious Lis? Ambulance? Hahahaha  You are so funny we are in the hospital and you would call whaaaat??" I replied laughingly.

"Aisshhh It was your fault anyways, I got scared u know!" She silently answered back. And I stop myself laughing "I am fine and okay Lis you don't have to worry okay?" So you are telling me something right? What was it?"

"Hmmp! Well yeah I was saying that your Doctor crush is coming our way..."

And there I saw her walking towards us.

Oh my God! She really is coming! What to do? Oh my God! relax Myoui!

A/N: All the pictures being used are not mine, they belong to the rightful owners! Thank you

A/N: All the pictures being used are not mine, they belong to the rightful owners! Thank you.!

Share your thoughts on this story!You can slide me on my DM and Follow me on twitter @ymingonzales

Congratulations Twice! lighted the Empire State building with their official colors!!!😍