queen alien eyeball

Note: this took place in the summer after fourth grade

During the summer, I got to a camp called Avid For Adventure. It's pretty much a non-sleep away camp where you go hiking, biking, and outdoor things like that. 

This time specifically, a classmate of mine and her sibling (who we'll be calling Lila) who will be the main topic of this chapter were also going. Her sibling is kind of weird to say the least, and made jokes about eating eyeballs. 

My sister (who was also going) and I ended up getting paired with her for canoeing, and I can tell you it was a very odd experience. 

First off, there was only 3 people on the canoe while everyone else had 4, and Lila wasn't helping at all. We drifted multiple times and were constantly behind. I already mentioned this, but we pretty much had 2 people paddling and a deadweight at the back. 

That's it for the canoe story, but some other weird stories are: 

My classmate and other girls stole another kid's hat constantly(who we'll call JAcob), and blackmailed him with it. They even tried to get Jacob and Lila married with it.

Now, most of this was focusing on my own experiences and not actually her, so let's get on with it: 

Lila was weird. She threatened to eat our eyeballs, called us weird names and I can confidently say I was able to escape from her a few times. (I just repeated what I said earlier, but YOU NEED TO HAVE IT IN GRAINED IN YOUR MIDNT HAT SHE WAS WEIRD.)

Okay, update: According to FlameWing_Z, Lila is now determined to make flesh cookies for a 7th grader. 

Update 2: I'm starting to think Lila is actually a demonic entity who likes to devour souls. 

(That's it for now. maybe i'll update this soon?)