Chapter One:

Lucy Heartfilia sat at her desk in class during lunch break, along with a few other students who decided to do the same thing instead of going down to the cafeteria.

She had her lunch out, but instead of eating it, she was getting too destracted completing one of the many homeworks that she had going on her right now.

Outside was raining hard, and it could be heard on the window in the classroom, that Lucy looked up at to watch. Next thing she knew, she was daydreaming.

But soon her thoughts were interrupted when a teacher popped her head in and called out her name gently.

She looked up and saw a female assistant teacher, and she blinked and watched her.

The teacher ushered her on over, and Lucy got slowly to her feet.

She then left her classroom without her stuff with her teacher, and then went to the teachers office where she stood by the desk as the female teacher took her seat slowly.

I mean I'm going straight back aren't I?" was the young student's thoughts as the teacher was sorting herself out.

She then finally looked up at Lucy with a worried expression on her face.

That wasn't good...

"Miss Lucy, I have a favour to ask you, and I may have to point out it is not that pleasent..." The teacher began.

Lucy immediately frowned at this. Then why are you asking me to do it?

The teacher contuined: "You see there is this student that refuses to come back to school after something that happened at the beginning of this year. We said he could come back, but now he just recuses. Honestly we tried to go to his house, but that look in his eyes..."

"So basically you and the rest of the teachers are just too scared to go yourselves so now you're resorting into getting students to do it?"

"Pleaaase?! I'll make sure you'll get an A in your next test!"

"So now you're bribing me?"

Lucy then sighed at this and lowered her shoulders: "Sigh. Okay teach, if I do this favour for you, will you promise to at least help me study in the future?"

"Anything!" The teacher was desperate...

...And that's how Lucy found herself following an address to where Natsu lived.

And by the time she was at the door, she was almost hit by it as it swung open immediately after she knocked on.

"I TOLD YOU I'M NOT GOING BACK!!"

And Lucy almost wet her panties...-