Chapter 4. (Revised)

You and Alastor make your way to your car and you try to not shit yourself. You're a pretty good driver...normally, but something always happens when other people are in the same vehicle as you. It's a curse, truly. You mentally prepare yourself for whatever incident may occur throughout your little 'tour'. Thankfully, you never got into an accident... that was your fault. Some idiot once backed into you when you were leaving a school parking lot, they smashed into the side of your car and then tried to blame it on you, when police showed up, they laughed in their face and told them they would be liable for the damages.

"So where do you plan on taking me?" Alastor wonders aloud, snapping you out of your thoughts. You hum, thinking of all the wonders of the small city you called home. It wasn't New York or Nashville by any means, but it was still densely populated, and a popular tourist area, so times are never dull, but that also means traffic is always busy.

"Probably some popular tourist attractions, maybe even a restaurant." You reply with a small smile, arm still linked with his. When you reach your vehicle, you're hands are shaky. You even almost drop your keys when unlocking your car. Alastor takes note of this.

"Something troubling you, dear?" He prods, looking at you with slight concern, but a small smile still inscribed into his features.

"Yeah," You take a deep breath "it's just whenever I drive with someone in the car, something bad always happens." He seems amused by this.

"Like a curse?" He smirks as he gets in. You follow, a stunned look on your face.
"Yeah, how'd you know? Also, put your seatbelt on. I don't wanna be pulled over." You breathe, putting your own seatbelt on. He follows your actions, watching you carefully.

"A seatbelt you say? My, we never had these when I was driving." He replies with a chirp, and the click of the belt reaches your ears. You turn your car on, and the rumble of the engine is the only sound being made for a few minutes while you attempt to connect your music to your car. Finally, music blasts from the speakers, and you yelp and turn it down quickly.

"Sorry! I'm used to driving by myself." Your face burns bright in embarrassment. He chuckles at your embarrassed state.

"It's quite alright. You have an interesting taste in music." You've heard that before, and you playfully roll your eyes at him.

"Yeah, I know. No need to tease." You stick your tongue out at him like a child would, and he chuckles again. This is nice, nothing weird happening. It's almost as if this man sitting beside you isn't a demon from Hell at all.

You begin to drive to your first stop: the coffee shop. Gotta have your first dose of caffeine for the day. So far, so good. No almost accidents, no flipping off random people who cut you off, and no screaming at people who are on there phones. It's a normal drive. Alastor begins to make small talk with you, asking about your daily life.

"So, what do your days normally consist of?" He asks, propping his head on his hand to look at you.

"Nothing much. I mostly work, hang out with Kat, she's the girl you met at the crystal shop. She's my only friend right now... but other than that, I go to the beach often to medicate. I found an area that tourist don't know about, so it's nice having a little corner of the beach for myself and the locals who just want to enjoy their life in the sand. I should take you. Have you ever meditated before?" You ask, quickly glancing over at him while you're at a red light. He responds quickly, not even having to think about his answer.

"I have not. Although, I would be open to try it with you, my dear." You're blushing again at his words, but Alastor doesn't seem to notice, or he doesn't say anything if he does.

"We can go at sunset, thank goodness I have my blankets from when I last went." You say, pulling into the cafe when the light turns green.

"Is this a tourist attraction?" He asks with a raised brow, and you burst out laughing.