+ prologue +

the sun shined brightly on my face; morning had appeared once more, a cycle repeats into this world, the sun and the moon, each taking their own turns night and day. it was something some of come to enjoy.

you sighed before getting up to sit at your vanity you looked into the mirror, brushing your hair, and prepping the curling iron applying the slightest of makeup to your face. you had worked for a modeling company called Arabell's Diamond Runway, and a model always has to be 'presentable.' 

Sighing, you slipped on a black dress, and a small necklace with a sun on it. your mother had given it to you for your 16th birthday a few weeks ago. you had grown to never leave the house without it, as you admired the suns beauty.

you started to curl your hair, humming to a soft melody, you had heard a friend of yours singing quite a while ago, her name was Himeko Juru, she took singing classes, and was supremely talented, yet never shared this talent with the public. 

once you finished curling your hair, you turned the iron off, and grabbed your bag before heading out to go meet Himeko, stopping by your kitchen before noticing the note on the fridge 'hey sweetie, i know its sudden, but me and your father are at a business trip miss you! xoxo.'

 it was from your mother. she works at an office, meaning she has a lot of meetings, business trips, and more, your father followed her like a lost puppy, you don't see them much, but it never really bothered you.

you exited your house, taking note of how it was extremely quiet today, it was extremely calming compared to other days, usually people are rushing to head to school, or walking around with their friends or significant others.

i walked around and came across a small park, kids running around, their giggles filling your ears, it made you feel almost nostalgic of when you were a child. you hadn't had many memories of then, but the only thing you replayed in your head was a blonde boy, or girl, it was hazy you couldn't tell.

but seeing the kids this way, it made you happy, knowing kids still enjoyed the outside world, making memories as they got older, something to back on and smile. childhood memories are something to cherish forever. 

someone tapped your shoulder, dragging you out of your own thoughts, it was a brunette girl, with long hair, and pale skin, almost like a ghost. "Hi Y/N!", she called out, such an energetic girl she was this early. "Good morning, Himeko. how is your morning going?" you asked as per usual.

"It was so amazing! I met sailor venus!" she shouted, gaining looks from people all over, "wow, what an amazing dream you had Meko." you never really believed in the sailor guardian sailor venus.
"It wasn't a dream! I saw them I promise!" she started whining.

"And I'm supposed to believe that? you can't keep a promise for the life of you!" you both bickered at each other back and forth for a while, but neither of you came to an agreement.

Himeko checked her watch, "Shoot! I got to go to my singing lessons! bye N/N!" she ran off in a hurry. you sighed not exactly wanting to be left alone. it wasn't one of your favorite things to do being honest.

you walked around the area a bit more, only to notice a golden coated cat, with what looked like a sun on the top of its head, "what an adorable cat..." you said out loud to nobody in particular.
you heard a loud clash somewhere near you.

you ran to the sound, only to find what looked like a monster stealing energy from someone else. you gasped, but it only drew more attention to you, it started to chase you. 
you tried to run but you couldn't and just as you thought it was over.

you heard a small voice; it came from the cat you had saw earlier! "Use this, and say, Sun Planet Power, Make-up!" you wasted no time, 'Sun Planet Power, Make-up!" you shouted, and once you looked at yourself again, you weren't in the black dress you had prepared earlier, it was instead a sailor uniform.

the cat spoke again, "Now shout, Blazing sun!", once again you repeated the words the cat asked you to say, "Blazing sun!" a mini sun appeared and slowly consumed the monster, but once the sun disappeared, the monster was nowhere to be seen.

you sighed in relief, then looked back at the cat, "what exactly are you, and why was I able to transform into this." you gestured to your outfit that you had been placed into. "I'm a cat from the sun kingdom, I had been sent to recover your memories, orders from the queen Morana, your older sister. and you are sailor sun, princess of the sun kingdom."

you laughed at this, "you expect me to believe there's a kingdom on the sun? plus, I don't have a sister." she then began to explain again "I believe the fact you do not believe me is because you have been reborn into a new family and may not believe me because of the differences between your two Lifes."

you stayed silent, taking note in her serious tone. "Why do I have to remember this though, should i be able to live a normal life?" she sighed, "the world is in grave danger, and i have no clue if the other sailor guardians are awakened or not." you thought back before to what Himeko had mentioned before, about sailor Venus, but chose not to speak up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------