+ First day at Mugan +

(BEFORE YOU ASK I KNOW HARUKA IS A GIRL!!! I JUST HAVE IT LIKE THIS BEACUSE HOW WOULD U KNOW THAT HUH?)

it had been around 3 years since you had become sailor sun, and not much had happend. monsters had been defeated, but more came. it was endless, and quite draining if you do say so yourself. but you had noticed other sailor scouts, about 5 others, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mars, and then Sailor Venus, you had always watched them from afar, not wanting to be involved with such a large group.

Large groups of such, have their benefits, and their disadvantages. with such a large group, you often can come too disagreements, and act independently against the others, but you also have more power being grouped up together, and the ability to fight larger groups.

your alarm went off, causing you to snap back into reality. you lightly tapped the alarm, and it stopped beeping. you got up from your bed, heading to the bathroom to brush your teeth. once you had finished brushing you exited the bathroom.

sitting down on your vanity, you decided for a simple look. You tied your hair into a half up half down hairstyle, with it being in light curls. and putting on your new uniform, it was time your first day at Mugan Acadamy. you had come across it and have realized it has a massive amount of dark energy radiating off of it

so, you decided to attend the school to do further research on the school grounds. If nothing has happened, you would transfer to another school, to get away from rich snobs. after finishing your hair, you put on your favorite lip-gloss and a small amount of mascara.

you slipped your shoes, on and grabbed your bag. "Cyrus! I'm heading to School!", you called out to your feline friend that gave you the chance to be sailor sun, your parents were always out on business trips still, so you had grown quite close to Cyrus. you had quickly learned that Cyrus was quite serious when it came to work, no ideal lover, but great at comforting someone.

stepping outside the house, you felt welcomed by the beautiful sunrise Infront of you, it was mesmerizing to look at. it's like, the morning sky had greeted you as soon as you stepped outside, you heard giggles from your side and noticed a group of middle schoolers, all walking together.

sometimes you wished you had interacted with other people other than Himeko, who had been more invested in their singing lessons lately, so you had barely hung out with her anymore. which might be for the better seeing as you had other 'duties' to take care of.

you started walking around to find your new school, and once you had stood right Infront of it, you had been shocked by how huge the building was, how were you supposed to find your classes in this mess? you could barely find your lip-gloss in the morning, now this?

sighing, you headed into the school, and started to look for your classes, as you had thought it had taken quite a while to find your first one, but you had made it just in time for the bell, you sat down in an empty seat and took out your notebook.

 -time skip-

the bell rung to signal the end of the day, you were finally able to head home and take a break from your studies, though you couldn't help but notice that the darker energy seemed to be getting worse every second you had stayed inside the school it was like it was obvious it had something to hide, and you were going to find it.

it wasn't just a thought now, you knew a darker entity was inside the school, that you were unable to identify, but you had to stay and attend the school to protect the other human beings at all costs, if anything got out of hand you would be there to help the students as much as you could. as sailor sun it was your duty, and for as long as you had lived you had to do this. or it would mean the end of the world.

you bumped into someone, causing you to lose your train of thought, "ah, I'm so sorry! i had gotten so lost in my thoughts I hadn't noticed I was going to bump into you!" you quickly apologized, trying to not start any fights with the short blonde-haired male.

something was off about him, but you didn't know what it was. but he had the same uniform as you, but the male version. meaning he goes to Mugan, what more did you expect?

they stared for a moment, lost in thought. "it's quite alright, i think it was my fault anyways."
you questioned what they meant, but before you could ask. "Tomorrow after school, a drink?" he seemed to take note of the worry on your face. "it'll be on me for this accident today."

"Uhm, thank you uh." you thought for a moment, maybe you could use this treat to get away from your duties once in a while. You often had photoshoots, and of course being sailor sun to attend to. 

the blonde smiled, "great, I'll see you around then." he walked off without another word. you sighed, deciding to walk home and maybe grab a snack on the way there.

by the time you were home, the sun had started to set. and memories played into your head, but you hadn't remembered these ones. it was almost like, they weren't yours...

"Morana! Y/N!" Come here my dears, a woman with the most memorizing red eyes, and blonde hair called for you and who you assumed was your sister.

in this moment, you had taken the time to notice your surroundings. it was a kingdom made of gold and was quite warm. 

"i want to teach you two how to control the time of the day on other planets." The queen smiled gently, she brought so much comfort and you didn't even know who she was, nor who you are anymore.

snapping out of the daydream, you walked into your home. "I'm home!!" you called, hopefully your parents were home. you looked around the house for any signs of either of them. but no luck. they were still out on errands for their office.

you remembered a time when it wasn't like this, it was more peaceful and you could spend time with your parents, and none the less, your childhood friends, who were also family. the Sohmas.
you knew about their animal secrets, but you never shared. you were on the outer sohmas anyways. you had no curse, and to be quite honest. 

you were happy you weren't given it, it brings so much stress to revolve around one singular person, but enough about them. 

you missed them, you missed home, and being normal for one

"maybe its for the better, or maybe the worse." 

-------------------------------

HI GUYS! I know. its been months since i updated, and i even said i wasnt going to. but i am! 
maybe it wont get complete but might as well try. i've finally got the first part out.
and started the second!  

Remember, you're life isnt always online.
go outside and take care of yourself!! 

Your Author.