Un-Thinkable Part 18

• Roc's POV •

Sitting in my room listening to Kendrick Lamar and smoking some kush i got from cali. Something just doesn't feel right something feels wrong. My mind fades away into the music then Twenty Eight by The Weekend comes on as im nodding my head and singing the lyrics i hear a knock at my door. I Got up looked through the peep hole and seen it was (Y/N) I opened the door to greet her but all I got was a slap across the face.

"That's for telling my husband we had sex!" Yn Said yelling at me. I still had my face turned to the side i felt the slap but i really didn't im higher then a fucking kite right now, but i still know and understand whats going on. "What...I never said shit like that" I said rubbing my face were she slapped me at.

"You are a fucking dog Roc! I can't even look at you. You were supposed to be my friend and you just gonna go try and ruined my marriage like this?" She said with fire in her eyes.

"Your marriage is already ruined!" I yelled at her. Seeing tears filling her eyes and falling down she look away from me.

"Yn....I see how you look at me, How we talk.."Friends" Just don't talk or act like that." I grabbed her hands and looked in her eyes "I see you crying all the time....over a low life nigga like him. Who beats on you, call you out your name, Just down right Disrespect to you. I see these bruises too." reaching my hands up and touching the side of her face.

"Baby , yo man ain't me" Roc said kissing you on the lips. You broke out of the kiss slowing talking against his lips saying "Roc......What are you doing?"

"What i should have done along time ago" He said pulling you more into his room.

• Prod's POV •

"Yes....Thank you....Ok Bye!" Prod said getting off the phone with the cop from the other night.

I get to pick up Chrissy from jail today its about 1:30 pm so this is the perfect time to get my baby and spend time with her. I walk out my room and hear a big bang. I looked around and tried to figure out were that noise was coming from so listened closer and heard it was coming from Princeton's Room.

I opened the door and seen him on the floor with a little black piece of paper in his hand i looked closer and seen it was a ultrasound.

"Princeton! ,bruh is you ok ?" I asked him walking in slowing in his room

"Get out Prod ! I don't want to talk" Prince said with tears running down his face.

"What Is that Jacob?" I asked looking closer at the picture.

"She's pregnant man....She's fucking pregnant" Prince said

"Are you sure it's your baby?" I asked him in a serious tone. "I don't wanna hear you fucking jokes Craig!" Prince yelled.

"Naw bro....Im dead ass before you stress yourself over this baby make sure its yours first" I said leaning down and putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Your right" Prince said wiping his face "come on man, get up" I said "we're we going?" Prince asked standing "I gotta get my baby" I said smiling walking out of his room Prince followed me shaking his head.

• Bre's POV •

"Your What?!" My mother yelled at me through the phone. "Momma im pregnant! And im keeping this baby" I told her "Oh my God Breanna , Im disappoint in you!" My mother said sounding like she was crying.

"Why ma? Huh? Why?" I asked her "Your becoming into me...how i was back then a 'HOE' Bre! A fucking 'WHORE' You just met this guy , whats his Jacob and now you pregnant by him!" My mother said with so much anger in her voice.