Un-Thinkable Part 11

Plane Ride✈

You open one of your eyes looking at Roc , But still was able to fake like you were asleep. Roc had his face in his hands mumbling some words , you got up and stretch showing him that you were woke.

"Oh Hey Yn" He Said with a sad look on his face. "Is everything ok Roc?"

Yeah , Yes ! Everything is Good 😬 He said I Just can't wait to get off this plane. As Roc said that the pilot announced that the next few hours they with be in Hawaii you sighed heavy. And thought of a game to play with Roc.

"Wanna play a game?" You Asked Him

He Turned To you and said Sure

Ok you said lets play.......Truth ! I thought it was called truth or dare ?? Roc said Laughing. Well I thought this was my game, you look at Roc with a say one more thing imma pop you look . Ok..Ok Roc Said. Ok Roc.....Is It True That You Like Me? You ask him.

Roc Look Down at his hands then at you.

Yes....Yes That Is True , But Y- you Put your finger on Roc's Lips To Stop Him From Talking. Your Turn You Say.

Yn.....Is it true that you like me ? Roc asked you.

Yes Roc I Have Feelings For You.........

Things Got Awkward For About 10 minutes.

Then You Said "My Turn!" Umm Roc...Are You A Virgin? Roc Spits out the water he was drinking and looks at you , You were now dying of laughter.

Ummm.....Ummm Roc said. Spit It Out you tell him with a smile on your face.

He Sighs and says Yes I am then looks down at his water.

Your a virgin??? I don't believe you ✋😭

Why would i lie about that <_< Yn Huh?

"Im Sorry Roc" You Said Laughing Harder then your laughter went away when you seen kelsey

How Yall Doing ? Kelsey says

"Fine" You Say Then Gave Her a stank look. Where is my husband ?? You asked her.

Oh He in the rest room she points to the bathrooms you get up and knock on the door and then you knock again And you heard Ray Say "Hold Up!"

You End Up picking the lock with one of your bobby pins

"What the fuck?" Ray said looking at you. Ray are you Smoking Weed On the Plane ?!?! Ray closes the door really fast and tells you to shut up you kept talking so Ray Slapped You Across your face , You looked at him and started crying all he said was stop being a little bitch. You wanted someone you needed someone to love you , know how to treat you right be a good man to you and Ray Wasn't that man.

"Ray Im So Tired Of Your Bullshit!" You yell at him. You walked over to the mirror and seen you got a black eye from Ray Slapping You every time you would touch it , it would sting really bad as you put a hot towel under your eye you feel warm long arms wrap around you "let go of me Rayan" you told him but his grip got tighter around your waist "baby im sorry im just not thinking right" Ray Said You started crying even harder Ray Turned you around so you was facing each other he kissed you on the lips and on your neck