ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

「ʀᴇᴍᴀᴅᴇ」「ᴘᴏɢɪ ᴍᴏ, ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ]「ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪᴏɴ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪᴏɴ」

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄!

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫!"

- ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ

A ritual was made 400 years ago, a ritual of summoning the God of revenge, Nemesis. An organization forms a pattern consisting of 20,000 people as they do that ritual, and that ritual is called "Retribution"

But before we talk about that ritual, we should do an introduction to this said organization first.

The organization's name is forbidden, even the author doesn't know its name 「ᴍᴜᴡᴀʜᴀʜᴀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ ʙɪ-」

It's full of people who are trying to protect the 'innocence' of Indonesia who loves him and praises him so much that they made an organization about him only. They were doing this for more than 12 years.

Retribution is the revenge ritual, where you can summon one of Nemesis' dogs for cursing someone with everlasting punishment, though you can remove it after you have been replaced.

Retribution has the same stages as grief. Denial, anger, Bargaining, depression, and Acceptance, but of course, retribution has added one, and that is Revenge. Every stage has its punishments: Denial lost trust and performing humiliation, Anger consists of hatred and issues, bargaining is when you're trying to make a deal with yourself, tho you're lacking people's trust no more, depression includes suicide attempts and inside voices, acceptance comes after death, and revenge is another concept.

You see after you die, there are two ways to go to the afterlife, there's no hell in this world, and you choose where would you go.

Revenge and acceptance. Acceptance is one going to eternal rest and revenge is for the thirsted ones. Acceptance is where you can go to the Lord's world and wait for his imperial angels to come and take you to the world again for another chance, except you're a different person now.

Revenge is where you'll be Nemesis' dog after you got your revenge. Nemesis does not approve if you're going to kill an innocent person without a proper reason.

Now let's talk about the imperial angels before going to the story.

Imperial angels are also countrymasters with the excessive holy spirit and belief in God such as Israel, Greece, and other countries that believe in God the most and praise him much more than ordinary people do.

They were the ones who can decide wisely if that human can reincarnate once again or not because they have a divine ability to seek through the corruption of one.

Going on to the organization.

The organization chose the most complicated way to summon the strongest and wisest dog of Nemesis, Revanche, which includes giving 400 criminal human corps to Nemesis as she offers you Revanche.

Time passes by, Revanche was handled by an Indonesian high school girl who has a great grudge against the Philippines. As Revanche explained what she was supposed to do, this girl's name is Budiwati Nanshaka.

Budiwati wanted to make the Philippines' life a living hell because of her act of hostility toward her beloved countrymaster, who is Indonesia.

Budiwati is obsessed with her countrymaster, I mean, who wouldn't? He's the definition of perfect.