Pt 2 the blacksmith

I tiptoed down the empty hall my brocade dress dragging on the carpet, I heard talking coming towards me I quickly dived behind a barrel hiding.
"I heard she was supposed to marry the lord" a whispery voice said drastically
"Yeah but I heard she fell in love with someone else" another voice more raspy then the first muttered lowly
"His lordship probably wasn't best pleased with that" the original voice chuckled deeply.
I peered over the barrel almost knocking a glass over i froze my heart racing in my ears but the people didn't notice, I let out a deep breath that I hadn't realised I'd been holding and peered out again.
There were two guards standing a little ways in front of me one had long silky black hair that reminded me of the night sky his dark eyes looked ass if they had seen a thousand battles and cried a million tears yet they had a certain warmth to them a comfort.
the other had scruffy red hair that hung in loose curls framing his sharp jaw and pointed nose his blue grey eyes twinkled in the soft light of the corridor, he had freckles sprinkled across his face like someone had flicked a paint brush at him, as he smiled I could make out small dimples in his cheeks he looked young probably new yet he knew about me.
There steel armour glinting from the candle they were next to. The dark haired one was leaned against a wall looking bored while the red head stood rummaging through a bag he had slung across his chest.
I had to get out of there I looked around worriedly and noticed an apple, one of the guards must have put it down.
I reached out slowly and grasped the apple in hand, I turned and threw it as hard as I could the other direction, the men glanced at each other before quickly making there way down the hall towards where I threw the apple.
I stumbled from my knees pushing myself up and towards the door at the end of the hall,
I pushed hard on the door until it burst open letting in the bright sunlight, the sky was blue with hints of green and there were clouds slithering across it like snakes.
I turned and looked towards the docks, ships were being unloaded people were laughing and singing someone was playing the fiddle.
I heard talking coming from down the hall and set of at a fast pace weaving through polls and people I ran towards the blacksmith.
smoke and ashes were billowing up from the tall chimneys, the heat from the furnace was searing.

I saw fish man smiling down at his work his eyes squinted from the heat, he reached down and tugged of his shirt his muscles flexing, he wiped his face with it before tossing it to the ground and getting back to his work with the hot blade, I blushed looking away before hurrying down the steep stairs towards him closer to my safety.

I liked this one so I may do part 2