𝟝. ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙

Knock knock.

Must be him.

You opened the door revealing Giyu.

"Come in!" You said opening the door more for Giyu. You had mentally prepared yourself for this asking questions to your mirror on what you will talk about and how to reply to his questions. Since this man was not a very good conversation starter.

"So. Want me to make you some tea?" You asked. He nodded. As you were making the tea you heard some shuffling and when you finished he had disappeared.

"I made the t-... Giyu-san?" You said looking around to see no one there. The door was open. He must have left. That was strange.

Giyu's Third Person POV:

Damn it. Giyu was sitting beneath a tree in a forest with his head in his hands and his face was all warm. Giyu lifted his head and punched the tree.

"Damn it... why can't I talk to Y/n." He said sliding back down onto the floor. He had a tint of blush across his face, he could never keep a conversation flowing with anyone but with you he felt as if anything he did was to be judged and thought as weird.

"Well well, look who we have here." Said a voice from above. Giyu looked into the trees to see no other than Shinobu.

"What is it Shinobu..." He said.

"Did you do well? Like I said earlier go to her house and have a chit chat Y/n-Chan is very sweet." She said.

"I know that.. I just.." He said.

"Ran off?" She said as if Shinobu read his mind.

"Y-yes.." He said turning red in the face.

"Ara ara~ You really are a coward Giyu-San!" She said giggling and then walking off.

"Well that didn't help." He said leaning his head against the tree and closing his eyes. All he could hear was a distance voice.

"Giyu-San! Giyu-San!" It said.

"Giyu!" It said now right in his face. His eyes opened and in front of him was no other than Y/n.

"Y/n!" He said suprised.

"Giyu-san. Why did you run off?" Y/n said sitting down.

"I-... I just..I." Giyu couldn't make any words out he couldn't just tell Y/n how he actually felt just like that.

"Well.. if you wanted to we-" Y/n was cut off by Giyu grabbing her hands and looking straight into her eyes.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry again I ruined it all, I'm a coward and don't have the courage to talk to you I'm sorry for leaving your house just randomly but I just don't know what to do when I'm around you so I ran away" He blurted out then stood up, bowed and ran off.

Back to Y/n's third person POV:

You sat there for a moment processing what just happened. Did Giyu just really say all of that. Your face turned bright pink. What was that..

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙

Word Count: 457