𝟙𝟟. 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Yahoo :D

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙

It was warm.

Comforting.

You and Giyu..

His arms wrapped around you.

Embracing each other.

He was already asleep but you laid there with your head on his chest thinking to yourself. How did you even end up with this guy?

But you were happier having him with you. You eyes closed until there was nothing but darkness. You slowly emerged into your dreams sinking into your thoughts and imagination, falling asleep.

Skip

The rays of sun hit your face causing your eyes to flutter open. You yawned and stretched your arms but soon seeing your surroundings, you remembered where you were. You sat up pulling the blanket off you and going to see where Giyu was. Immediately when you left the room, he was making something in the kitchen.

"Giyu?" You said tiredly.

"Good Morning Y/n." He says. "Sleep well?"

You hummed in response.

"What are you making?" You ask peeking over his shoulder.

"Breakfast" He blankly replies. You hugged him from behind as he cooks.

"Something wrong?" He asks raising a brow.

"No... your just so warm" You say holding him closer.

"R-right okay then, anyways, breakfast is ready so please, let go" He says.

"Just 5 more mins.." You yawn still holding onto him.

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙

I'm running out of ideas again plz help 😔

Word Count: 200