Chapter One

first Chapter!

here goes :)

__________________________

Chapter One

Jazmyn's P.O.V

As I swept the floors of the studio, I wondered what all my friends in New Zealand were doing.

They're probably having the time of their lives at universty, while im here sweeping a recording studio's floor. I knew i should've listened to my friends, I should've stayed in New Zealand.

"Studio!" my boss yelled

i have worked here for nearly a month and he still doesnt know my name!

"yes, Mr fielding" i sighed

"you need to finish the cleaning by 3:30pm because a new recording artist is booking the studio today!" he said

"yes, Mr FIelding" i sighed, again

As Mr Fielding walked out of the room, i finished sweeping the floor. It was 1:34pm and i had finished cleaning the studio.

So I just walked around the room admiring the different instruments. As I looked at the new microphones and recording table, I pushed record, and started to sing.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces, and build a Lego house, when things go wrong we can knock it down.

My three words have two meanings, there's one thing on my mind, it's all for you!"

I sang the song and felt amazing, I felt pure and free, I turned around to stop recording and noticed a group of boys staring at me from outside of the studio.

"Ohmigod, I am so so sorry, I lost track of time and forgot to leave, I'm going now!" I cried to the group of boys

"No, no, it's fine love, we are a bit early anyway!" The curly haired boy said.

"Uhhh. I best be off now. Bye" I said back to the group of boys, who I just noticed were.....

One Direction

-------------------------------

Hey guys!

I know it's not that good, but I hoped you have enjoyed my first start to a fan fic :) x

Jazz c: xx