CHAPTER 3

"why do I have class with my freakin ex?" Sunoo thought in his mind, He ignored the fact that he has class with his ex, After what he "did" to him, He would never and ever forgive him, He sat on his seat and waited for his teacher, While waiting for his teacher he pulled out his sketchbook and started sketching, After a minute his teacher arrived and he closed his sketchbook and quickly started listening to the teacher, "Okay class so I just want to announce that we don't have a exam for this subject" Sunoo's classmates started clapping and cheering finding out that they don't have a exam for this subject, Their teacher started showing her palm while slowly closing it, Telling us to settle down, "but we will have a pt exam!" "Pt exam? We never had a pt exam! We always have a exam for history!" Sunoo thought, "And I will group you guys cause this will be a groupings pt!" Their teacher said, "I will group you guys to 4", "oh hell no" Sunoo thought to him self.

"iseul, yangwoo, chaeya, and miji"
"daeun, woojin, jiwoo, and yonghwa"
"je-kyo, shin, sangwoo, and hyejin"

After awhile

"And lastly, Jungwon, Sunoo, eun-ki, and gimmyeong"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is very short! I wanted to try being active lately on wattpad, and continue updating new chapters!
My exams are coming up soon and I need to study for it! I want good grades while wanting to make a story lmao, okay bye have fun reading the next chapter!❤️

Words: 267

Love, kally❤️