chapter 1: kali is awakened

After ochtobot gave fang his new powerwatch, fang immediately invoked shadow dragon and went out of control.

Ochtobot managed to calm fang down then fainted.

Fang also fainted but his eye colour changed from red to brawny eyes and his glasses were not there, he disappeared with a black smoke.

Fang aka kali, who is controlling fang's body went into the haunted house.

When kali reached inside he started laughing manically.

Kali: hahaha finally I am revived after 130 years, adudu did a very good job by giving fang, my creation to fang's mother as she was the only mortal capable to bear my creation's energy. Then I ordered adudu to wait till I and my minions and powers were used by fang and now I don't need that stupid alien anymore and I put a spell on him before being trapped that alien and his family will forget everything once I am completely in control with fang. By now they would have forgotten their memories about me! Anyways I have to wait until fang unlocks the shadripu as I need them in my plan and now there is new element master, luckily he is a kid but still I have to keep my eyes in him for now let's party....

Whole night kali was enjoying as he was partially free.