13

"Are you sure you want to go to this party?" Joel whined as he watched me pick out a dress from my closet.

"Yes, I really should network. Fuck, I have a headache. Do you remember where I keep the ibuprofen?"

"Beside your birth control..."

"Oh, I threw that out. They were old. I think that was in the cabinet, though. Right?" I asked as I put another option back.

"Yup. I'll get it. You pick a dress."

As Joel hunted down the pain meds, I picked out a red cocktail dress, perfect for the holidays. I was holding it in front of me as Joel returned.

"Nope," Joel said, popping the P. "Not gonna happen there, Jessica Rabbit."

I laughed. "That was a little before your time. And why not?" I asked, turning back and forth in the mirror. "I think it still fits."

"Uh, boobies is why not," Joel laughed as he lounged on the bed after handing over the ibuprofen.

"Boobies? You truly are a child," I rolled my eyes. "I'm trying it on."

I grabbed my strapless bra and watched as Joel flopped on his back with an exasperated sigh as he threw his hat to the side. I went into the bathroom and put on the controversial dress. I looked in the mirror, and Joel was right. My chest was very prominent, but it wasn't lude. I actually looked pretty good. So, I took the opportunity to fix my makeup and do my hair.

"Sadie?" Joel called from my room. "Ya fall in?"

I groaned at his immaturity. "I'll be out in a second." I looked myself over again and liked the vision I saw in the mirror.

I slowly opened the door and saw Joel still lying on the bed with one arm thrown over his eyes. "Done? Does it work? I hope not." He asked without looking up.

"Yep. Whatcha think?" I asked with my arms spread. "I still need shoes, but..."

Joel dropped his arm and rolled on his side. "Fuck," he muttered as his eyes traveled my body and landed on my breasts. "You can't go."

I laughed at him. "I'm going. But do I look good? Be honest."

"Uh, too good. Jesus, I'm going to be worried all night."

I rolled my eyes. "Worried? Pft. I work with all of these people."

"Oh? So people at your office don't have dicks?" Joe scoffed. "I'm tempted to cum on you, so they smell me when they get to close."

"We aren't animals. You don't need to mark your territory. But I wouldn't mind getting a taste before I go," I said as I strolled over.

"Fuck that. I don't need you going there all sexed up..."

"Sexed up?" I giggled.

"You heard me. I don't want you horny when you get there. I bet all sorts of pheromones will be exuding from you. Come over here and sit on my face. I'm ensuring you don't forget who makes this pussy cum."

Joel knew I had been a faker most of my life - especially my married life. It didn't help with his ego, but it did help with him constantly wanting to prove his abilities. Far be it for me to complain about that!

"Sit on your...?" That was definitely not something Ryan ever requested.

"Straddle my face. Get over here!"

I closed the distance and climbed onto the bed. I kneeled when I got to Joel's head and lifted the red silk up my thighs.

"Where are your fucking panties, Sadie?" Joel growled in a deep voice.