chapter 1

Namjoon pov..
I opened my eyes when sun rays fall on my face.. As I opened my eyes I saw my life line.. My queen...my dear wife..

She sleep while facing me.. With her cute little pout..
She opened her hazel eyes slowly..

Happy anniversary my love i said and kissed her..

U too hubby.. She said and kiss me back..

End pov..

"So what do you want from me.. My dear wifey.. "Namjoon asked as they were still sleeping in each other's embrace.

"Nothing just I want you to spend the whole day with you.. " She said and again closed her eyes..

"Ohh my godd .. I forgot today your parents is coming.. We are late.. "She said and get up from bed..

Yn get ready and came into kitchen when she saw her daughter lilly was baking something..

We have maid who make our food.. And I know she is baking cake so I leave the kitchen.. Because I don't want to spoil her surprise..

As she came and take her seat on dinning table just then Namjoon came and sit besides her.. He sit on head seat and yn was near him..

Then a maid came and start to serving breakfast..

Then Lilly also came with a cake and placed on table..

"Happy anniversary mom.. Dad.. "She said and hug namjoon and yn.

"Thanks sweety.. "They both said while smiling.

Lilly is 17 year old.. She is high school student. She is extrovert and naughty kind of girl.

"So lovey dovely couple I know you guys are going to celebrate your anniversary in night and dad ordered the cake so that why I want you to cut this cake.. Now.. " She said and placed the cake..

"Ohh my princess thanks dear.." Namjoon said and then they both cut the cake ..

They were having there breakfast then suddenly Lilly spoke..

"So dad today nanu nani ( grade parents from mom side) is also coming.." She asked in excitement..

"Ooh Namjoon you didn't told me that my parents are also coming.. " Yn asked

"It was surprise honey.. I thought it's long time you didn't meet them..."Namjoon said while eating..

"And kooki is also coming mom.. "She said with smile..

"How many times I tell you Lilly don't talk when eating.." Yn said while looking at Namjoon..

"I know honey I didn't asked you but it's been 6 month he didn't came home so I called him.. It's over anniversary.. He also wants to spend some time with his grade parents... " Namjoon said while holding her hand..
.

Junkook is 16 year old he lived in hostel from last 2 years he just came home in vacation....

Lilly became so happy that her partner in crime ,her little brother is coming..

To be continue...

Please vote comment and share

Love u guys..