closeted feelings

Errors POV:

Sometimes I wish ink didn't exist.
Yeah I know voices in my head, some of you ship me with him.

He doesn't deserve you anyway!

Shut up Leon! I'm trying to listen!

How about you shut-

"B-BOTH OF YO-YOU SHUT U-UP!"
I yelled, the gang looked at me weird.
"Error.. Who are you talking to?"
Nightmare asked calmly. He looked concerned if anything. I scowled.
"Nobod-body. Just the v-voices again. They're fighting." I said Gilbly.
"Why don't you try drinking a cup of coffee, y'know, to keep you up?"

Don't do that noot noot! We can't survive coffeeee

Error will end up passing out later, then we can't bother him.

You said it merit!

Just existing as always.

I let the voices be for a moment and tried to focus on the conversation to the best of my ability. "I then tried to make a casual deal with him, but my 'brother' just had to interupt. It was so annoying."
I could only focus on nightmare. I didn't know why, but there was a certain feeling that he gave me. I didn't mind it much, if I'm honest. But I felt like he minded, but I just zoned out on him to much sometimes.

Oooo glitchy man is in lOovve
No I'm not! Keep control of your thoughts god dammit voice!

Sorryyy
You're not sorry and I know it.

Seriously Leon! What did I say about messing with him!

OH DAMMIT SORRY SPOOK-

It's whatever.

I woke up from my zoned out state to see killer right in front of me, waving his hand in front of my face. "WH@T T-TH3 FUÇK K-K8LL3R!" I said glitching horribly. "Whatcha doin staring at boss like that? Somebody a bit of a sImP~" killer said, chuckling to himself.
"FIRST OF-OFF, NO! second off- what eve-even is a simp?" I asked. "Sorry I forgot you have an old person brain. A simp is someone that would do anything for another person. Usually out of love."
Killer said, chuckling to himself.

"T-Then I'm not a simp! Damnit!"

"Yeah huhh~"
"NO I'M NOT!"
"We'll test that hahah!"
Killer grabbed me by the hand and shoved me into a closet.

Ooooo, killer is starting dramaaa

Shut up you!

Finnnee

A few minutes pass and I hear killer laughing with a mix of yelling. Then someone was shoved into the closet with me. The closet was fairly dark on the inside, and it was EXTREMELY cramped with the other person in here. The other persons eye opened, glowing, teal. Oh shit.
"O-ØH SSHÎT- HÌ Ñ-n8gh5mār3"
I felt my face get hot.
"I can see your blush there glitch~ killer said something about you having a bit of a crush on me. do you have a crush on me?"
I fell silent and looked to the side of me, which in turn, was pitch black. What even is a crush?

Error say yes to nightmareee

Your feeling love glitchrat

Imagine being a destroyer that can't understand emotions.

Okay okay fine. I'll say yes.
"Maybe- yes-?"
"How kind, I do love you too, it was, fairly easy to tell."
I stared into his eyelight. I felt something brush against my waist, and something on my chest. Nightmare WAS SITTING IN MY LAP??? holy shiiitt-
We kind of fell asleep there by then.
However our sleep was interrupted by killer opening up the door and the rest of gang around him, and killer snapping a photo of the two of us.
"Be g-glad I can't get you bec-because nightmare is st-still asleep."
I whispered quickly.
"Okay okay simpp~" killer said jokingly.
"S-SSHUT-" I exclaimed, perpetually waking nightmare. Nightmare noticed his surroundings, picked me up bridal style, and took me to his room. I could hear the faint laughs from the other members of the crew as we walked away.
Once we were inside nightmare sat me down on his bed, and cuddled up near me.
"We can get better sleep here. There are other things we can do to, but that's to fast for my liking."
And he fell asleep again.