Chapter 11: Aiden and Jennifer

Aiden and Jennifer lay together, tangled in sheets and each other's arms. It was the kind of warmth that comes from the familiarity of two people who got to know each other Already, the electricity in the air was palpable and whispering of something unexpected, something that neither of them could quite express. They lay there, eyes closed, barely touching, both feeling the same desire that had been there since the beginning of their relationship. He wanted her, and he knew she wanted him too. He wanted to be the one to take her, to discover the depths of her pleasure and show her what it feels like to be truly desired.

But he also knew he had to be careful. He had to take his time, to let her get to know him better, to let her feel comfortable and safe. He wanted her to know that no matter what happened between them, he would always be there for her. So, he just held her close, breathing in the scent of her hair, until he felt her breathing steady and knew she had fallen asleep. He let out a small sigh, and closed his eyes, feeling for the first time in weeks calm and content. His heart raced with anticipation of returning to New York. The weeks in Connecticut had been agony, slowly ticking by as he grew closer to Jennifer. Every second he spent with her, his feelings for her intensified, until his longing for her was as deep and unyielding as the sea.

Aiden felt the electricity in the air, a charge that surged through his veins and made his heart thunder inside his chest. All night long, he had been watching her, wanting her unknowingly but knowing that if he gave into his feelings, he would be taking them both into unknown territory. Jennifer seemed to feel it too, in the way she blushed when he touched her hand, in the way she looked away, in the way she held his gaze with hers for just a bit too long. He wanted to take her out, to show her all the places he had been and all the places he had yet to go. He wanted to explore her, to know every secret and every memory she had hidden away. He wanted to show her that his desire was deep and true and something that would never fade.

Aiden held her close as they lay there in the sheets, feeling the heat of her skin against his own and the delicate beat of her heart against his chest. He smiled to himself, knowing that no matter what the future held, this moment was an eternity of perfect bliss. Aiden's voice was a guttural rasp as he whispered Jennifer's name. She could feel her pulse thumping as she managed to choke out a simple 'yes'. His eyes were dark pools of passion as he asked her to be his wife, to move back to New York with him and never look back. Her heart fluttered in anticipation as she hissed her eager acceptance, then she threw herself into his arms, pressing her lips to his with a hunger that only true love could bring.

Aiden's voice dropped to a menacing growl as he ordered Jennifer to kneel before him. His words were razor sharp and full of desire that stirred her soul. Without hesitation, she obeyed, her body trembling with anticipation as she licked her lips in eagerness. Aiden rose to his feet, his massive 9-inch cock thrusting in the air. Jennifer gasped in pleasure at the sight and moved closer, her tongue eagerly licking the mushroom head. Aiden groaned aloud at the sensations that rushed through him, and grabbed a fistful of her golden hair. He gently guided her head onto his cock, thrusting his hips against her face as they moved together in a sensual dance of pleasure.

His words slid from his lips like lies and promises, desperate for her submission to him. As Jennifer sucked his rigid cock, Aiden surrendered himself completely to her touch...this beautiful blonde lover who had captured both his heart and soul with a single glance.

Jennifer's mouth eagerly explored every inch of Aiden's manhood, her tongue lapping up every drop of his arousal as he shuddered with pleasure. She greedily swallowed his nectar and as he let out a powerful roar of bliss, she looked up at him with a sultry gaze. In a flash, Aiden had her in his arms and kissed her with a hunger that could barely be contained, his own release igniting an unbridled passion within him. Heaving her onto the bed and tearing away her underwear, he plunged deep into her warm depths, each thrust more frenzied than the last, as if this was their very last night together.