''Disappearance''

I awoke to the sound of people arguing and it wasn't hard to figure out what it was about. I quickly noticed that Douglas was gone, we had slept at Elsbridge since it was closest station on the branch line and it looked like he took some express coaches too. Thomas and Oliver was upset talking about how it was a new low for Douglas. Wilbert said that he saw Douglas leaving Elsbridge, he tried to stop him but it the Caledonian twin didn't listen and went off. Oliver lashed out at Wilbert saying he could have stop him but then I yelled at him explaining there was nothing the blue saddle tank engine could have done since to shut him up but I don't think listened.

 Oliver lashed out at Wilbert saying he could have stop him but then I yelled at him explaining there was nothing the blue saddle tank engine could have done since to shut him up but I don't think listened

We were forced to move down the main line since the branch line would be field with infected people and engines. Either way we had plans of moving out as we wanted to try find survivors, engines of possibly Douglas. While we were heading to Crosby we saw a train in the field. We couldn't tell who it was but I guess it might had been a old friend of ours, Barry. He was in bad shape and he had also been infected. His crew was already dead it looked thrown into the controls killing them instantly. We all wanted to save him but there was nothing we could do. Wilbert recommended we check out the Peel Godred line, it might had been risky but its better the Brendam branch. When we traveled down the branch there were dead trees and bushes. All of the sudden, we heard a screaming and some a beating. We rushed towards the station and found a guard named Joseph. he had recently came to the island when everything went to hell. Jem Cole recognized him as he heard the news of a new guard on the railway. We talked with him for a while and Joseph revealed that he was sitting in the station listening reading until the earthquake occurred. It seem that none of infected people barged in. Everything was fine until James had raced through with vans used for the flying kipper full of survivors. He thought he saw other engines but he wasn't sure. Oliver perked up at this and hoped that one of them was Douglas. The rest of us did to. We decided to continue on line from Killdane. We neared Hawin Lake again when we found Harvey. He was glad to see us but he seemed to be trying to pull put something out of the lake and it was quick to see what it was. It was James.

Harvey said that he went down the Peel Godred branch line

Harvey said that he went down the Peel Godred branch line. There saw a lot a derailed trucks and re-railed them, he hurried down the line to Hawin lake and camped there. While they were there James came racing down the line at fast speeds however, the line was out and then James went of the rails and crashed into the lake. Just as he hit bottom of the lake the infection spread all over him. Harvey began to grow depressed saying if he had worked fast enough he could have saved James. As for Thomas, he just stared at James' lifeless corpse. He still felt awful for running away from Henry instead of saving him and James wouldn't get himself killed. I told him that if we went to save Henry we would all been killed in the explosion, but nothing seemed to work anymore. Poor engine had been through some much the past days I'm not sure Thomas' mentality will ever be the same again. We put a tarp over James because he deserved to rest in peace just all the engines we lost. We decided to move down to the Iron Works considering of metal doors. I hope Thomas had ended his sorrow.