nightmare (or daymare?)

As you were paying attention to well, nothing, you starting to get sleepy so you slept, again.

dream world !! (I'm going to be using bold for everything in dreams btw)

"Why.... WHY DID YOU DO THIS?"

You saw your loved ones, friends, and family. They were staring with demonic eyes.

" I... I'm sorry I just-"

"YOU! You don't even understand the amount of pain we're in BECAUSE OF YOU"

you stood in shock. You were shaking, your expression worrying.

"Please, I regret it all! I just wanted to be...loved..."

"WELL FORGET IT! YOU WILL NEVER BE LOVED! YOU ARE A DISGRACE!" Your own P/N said, holding a knife in her hand, ready for the kill.

" If I still loved you, I'd say sorry, But I DON'T!" She ran to you with a menacing stare. You were scared, terrified, your life was flashing before your eyes but before you knew it...

" Leave her alone." This man, you were familiar with him. He often helped you in dreams such as this. Though you only recognized his mask, since you were in the dream.

"Well, time to wake up, Y/N"

no more dreaming!

"Gah!" Your head shot up in surprise, you immediately calmed down.

Who was that man, you wondered

You stared into the void, wondering what you should do next

You decided to go home after a long day so you could rest from whatever that dream was

You finally got there and laid in your bed, watching YouTube or Netflix and then you fell asleep, for hopefully the last time.

————————————

gosh bro- anyways p/n is parent name!

sorry these are short I'm just so tired plus I'm in mobile

bye 👋