Chapter 1: remembering

Caleb's P.O.V

After Charlotte died the whole world ended.everyone was upset I swear I Evan saw the birds stop singing. Charlotte would help everyone around, the Neboughr thought she was an angel sent from heaven to save us all. She left me with a beautiful baby girl named Chloe. she had perfect blond curls and blue eyes.

"An angel died today"

''Tragic"

"Never forgotten Charlotte"

this is what I would hear everyday for one year when she died. she was my wife and my pride. how could someone do that.

how she Died u may ask well I'll explain. Charlotte was going out to the store, what she didn't know is someone was about to come and ask the clerk for money.

''Give me the money NOW" said the robber how do I know this u might ask well the police told me from the severance cameras. as u might think no the robber didn't have a mask on. The robber had blue eyes and wavy blond hair.

as i was saying. Charlotte was far from the clerk and robber she was at aisle 4 and the robber was were the counter is. Charlotte helps everyone she believes that ''anyone who judges is just waiting and asking for my help''.

'' hey hey hey sir what are you doing leave him alone. do you need money i can lend you 20 dollars and you can leave here without any trouble'' a smirk grew on the robbers face then he said

"no"

"BANG" that was the end,Charlotte collapsed and slowly died. the clerk ran and put pressure on it he then held sweet Charlotte head until she said

" T-t-t-tell m-m-my h-us-band I l-o-" Charlotte said no more and died. the ambulance came 4 minutes latter. Charlotte died at exactly 3:10 pm the same time Chloe was born. Charlotte died on Friday August 3 2014.

The gun shot was loud yet no one heard except the clerk and the robber.

"Run run run" was all caught on camera. Who was he talking to we had no idea.

It had been a year, since her death, at the time Chloe was 7 months old she was just starting to crawl. the first month was hard to think about I would hide my self in my room from the whole world. I would lock myself in my room like a teenage girl when her boyfriend breaks up with her, id stay there hours with a box of tissues and my bed sheets, I live with my parents that's who takes care of Chloe when I leave.

Chloe is now 1 years old I can't believe how big she's getting each day she gets more and more smarter, she out stands me.

                                                             ~ back to reality ~

" Chloe Daddy is going to work OK u stay here with grandma and grandpa."

It was 9:30pm dark as the days Charlotte died. I wonder who my next victim is going to be......

                        ~Authors note~

this is just the beginning. I know it might not be as detailed. but I wonder what he means by next victim well we will find out in chapter 2 coming soon.

~Tania~