chapter 2: killing

celebs P.O.V

it was dark and silent all you could see were the pedophiles. and the drug dealers. then there was me. i slowly walked near one of them. it was a dark and silent.

'' d-d-do y-o-u n-ee--d them'' a drug dealer looking more and more dunk each time. he then yelled out the same words as if i was there to get something from him. i slowly walked closer and closer to him. finally when i was close enough i grabbed out my knife making the sound you get when pulling out a knife from the drogue of the kitchen. everyone in the alley ran like there was no tomorrow. The creepy laugh I hated as a child on tv was my laugh I would do that to scare them all off except my victim.

"Hahahhaha." The same laugh a child would hate to hear inside there tv.

"Hey i-i-i don't mean any t-t-trouble" he stuttered the most best part of my Job is when they stutter. I always like to make me appear scary so I ask them how my wife died.

"How did my wife Charlotte die"
"I-i-i- don't know" the knife slowely going into his gut. he spit out more and more blood each time I got in closer
"I'll ask you one more time...." then there was a long pause until he screamed out ,

" o-o-o-ok I-I k-now h-ow s-he d-ied."

He sounded deadly because he was dying,

" First what's your name?"
he said
His name was Jason the same as my older brother.
~has a flash back~
" Ok ok just leave before my mom gets home."
" Jason who are you talking to."
" What did I tell you about coming to the door when I'm here?"
I-I-I'm sorry I didn't mean too...... Jason please don't hurt me."
"Go inside now."
" Jason what does he mean by don't hurt me."
"Nothing Jonny it's not your business."

my brother would hurt me every time I did something wrong I would think I was useless and helpless which I was he punched me and kicked me like I was some doll, my step mother would get home and Jason would say I got beat up at school and I would have to go with it. who ever knew what Jason would do with those people I don't know if it was drugs or other stuff he would just sell something.
~back to reality~

" Your wife Charlotte s-s-she died in a store with a robber shot her."

" Were you there???"

"N-n-no."

" That's not enough for me...." there was a long pause until I pushed the knife further in.

He gurgled out blood. his blood wet all my clothes,he looked at me with his hazel brown eyes. he was staring deep into my soul. he spit out some words but I didn't understand him. he slowly closed his eyes and fell. I had to hide his body before anyone came. I hid his body in the trash can and stuffed it with old rotting food. the stench got rid of the smell of death.

I had to get some cloths not covered in blood. I grabbed cloths that he was wearing.... bad choice it also had blood. I took off all the cloths now only in my boxers I threw the bloody clothes in a pile and started a fire.

I walked home alone silent and dark. I was in my boxers I took a short cut. when I got home Chloe was sleeping and my parents were sleeping as well. I hoped into the shower and got ready for bed then Chloe came.

" Daddy where were u?"
I had no idea
what to say I couldn't tell her what I was doing I hate lying but I had to.

" Daddy went to work ok so now u can sleep with me ok baby."

she crawled into bed with me just like her mom, she would climb in and stare into the bare ceiling then fall asleep.

~ authors note~
So this Is my second chapter I will write more coming soon thank u for reading I'm sorry if my stories are not as detailed.