two

"what do you think you'll wear?" renjun who was now seated on top of donghyucks neatly tucked in bed, questioned. donghyuck was standing in front of his full closet, his leg slightly bent as his hip was sprung to the side. he tapped a finger on his chin contemeplating on what to wear to this huge party.

"i think ill wear this" donghyucks smirk didnt go unnoticed by the older who was mentally preparing himself for the worst. donghyuck grabbed the hanger off the rack. resting the hanger hook on the joint of his finger he presented his most provocative outfit he owns.

renjun's mouth just drops at the sight. clicking his tongue he nodded in agreement. donghyuck bit his bottom lip in anticipation. "ah yes!" he launched his elbow down into his side in victory as he finally got his outfit renjun approved. "ill quickly change into this then" donghyuck wiggled his brows. heading inside the bathroom he had in his own room, he shut the door and began to change himself.

renjun pulled out his phone, leaning back onto one of donghyucks big plushies that was perfect for cuddling. his index finger played with his bottom lip as he waited for donghyuck to finish. hearing the door knob rattle, renjuns gaze shot up at donghyuck who was now dressed in tight leather jeans, paired with a black belt, accompanying it with his sheer see through fabric that tightly accentuated his waist perfectly, and to top it all off, a black cropped blazer. not to mention his well done smoke eye that really tied the piece together.

renjun could just drool at the sight of his best friend. mentally slapping himself, he gazed over to donghyucks timid expression. renjun could tell by the way he rubbed his elbow with his extended arm, failed to make eye contact, and the way he stiffened, that he felt a bit unconfident which is far from donghyucks usual demeanor.

"donghyuck.. you are going to be the hottest bitch in there" renjuns mouth had fell agape. donghyucks confidence was then regained, he knew he could count on renjun to snap him back to reality. "you really think so?" donghyuck trailed himself in front of his body mirror, checking himself out. he slowly turned to the side as his ass and thighs were perfectly showcased. renjun scoffed, "bitch, if i didnt have my eyes on those two ding dongs, id be on my knees for you"

the boys attention was suddenly on renjuns phone that buzzed. renjun picked up his phone to skim through his lockscreen. "yang yang said the party is a blast so far, lets head out shall we" renjun wiggled his brows, donghyuck fetched his lip gloss from the first drawer of his desk and leaned into his tiny makeup mirror. examining his features one last time, he applied a layer or two onto his plump glossy lips.

feeling satisfied, the two scurried their way out the door into renjuns car. donghyuck would have a car, if his intrusive thoughts didnt chime in whenever he was behind a wheel.