Killian

The door fell to the ground as a tall man dressed in a black leather jacket and a red vest emerged from the darkness. 'Hello love,' his mysterious spoke, with a smirk on his face.
'W-what was that, that th-thing?!' You shouted unaware that some random man had broken into your apartment. 'And who the f- are you!' You angrily replied.
'That was one of Zelen's monkeys, and i am ho- I mean Killian Jones, pleasure,' he said, shaking your hand.
He pulled away from you and propped up the door against the door frame, 'I'll fix that later.'
Killian touched up his black glove (which strangely was only on one hand) and stepped over to the dining table, he picked up your's and Charming's plates and carried them over to the sink. Using the hand without the glove, he washed the plates, in silence, not making a single sound. Few minutes later, he grabbed a dust pan and brush and began to clean the broken glass, ready to pour into the bin.
'Why are you doing this for me?' You said, quietly.
'Because, Y/N, I know your mother.'
'My mother?'
'Yes your mother.'
'Ugh I hate her! She left me when I was five years old in a wooden basket at some random persons door!'
'She regrets that every day love, believe me.'
You stand up, wiping pieces of glass off yourself.
'Sorry, didn't mean to shout,' you spoke softly.
'It's alright love.' Killian said, 'let's clean this place up.'
He ruffled your dark brown hair, sniggering as he did, and started to make the bed. You stared at him as he did, his long black jacket juts above the floor; his handsome face with his eyes glistening in the light; his lips so soft you could- wait! You spotted something silver poking out from his black glove. You strolled  over to him and pulled the glove off. You stared in awe, releasing you had uncovered a sharp, silver hook. 'Ha who are you, Captain Hook!'
'Haha so funny Swan (your last name), you really think that Captain Hook exists! Haha imagine...' he said, not very convinced.
'What you done then?'
'Got my hand chopped off love,' he replied 'by a crocodile.'
'Maybe you should be more careful, Captain.'
'Call me Killian.'
'Alright, Captain,' you said laughing to yourself as Killian smirked with delight, as if he was 'turned on' and carried on cleaning. Around 30 minutes later Killian saw something flying towards them: it was black and grey with feathery wings and a furry body.
'FLYING MONKEY INCOMING!' Killian shouted, shrouding you with his warm, sexy body to keep you safe. The monkey flew in and shook the whole building as it did.
'Charming...' you said, about to cry.
'Don't cry love, you'll be able to get him back.' Little did you know that he was gone. Forever.
The giant animal squawked as it searched the room for any traces of life, for some reason it didn't find you and Killian and flew away before you could do something about it.
'Thanks Captain, you saved my life.'
'For the second time love also, it's Killian,' he said chucking. You laughed hard as you stared deeply into his eyes, was he boyfriend material? He looks like a pirate: Captain Hook to be exact.

Soon enough, it was 11pm and you were getting ready into your dark blue pjs (that had Snow White on them).
'What a coincidence!' Killian exclaimed
'What?'
'Oh I- uh- doesn't matter.'
You both climbed into a double bed that you used to share with Charming and you lay your had on the warm shoulder of Killian Jones. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer. Your eyes gently shut as you fell asleep. What a day it had been.

Hello!!! It's the writer. :)) Make sure to leave your comments on if you liked it or not (hope you did). In the next chapter there will be a bit of...yk, Lemon. So yeah juts a warning...Hope you enjoyed!