What a gentleman

You felt a cold metal slide down the back of you as you held Killian in your arms. Using his hand, he slowly un did your bra and held your ass with the other hand as your lips closed on his.
'Oh Y/N,' he said,
'Oh I know.' You replied.
'Yes these pancakes are amazing!'
'What? Oh um yes, my mum taught me how to make them when I was younger.'
You stumbled back up to your feet as you fell out of your day dream. Killian had somehow changed outfit (even though he didn't have any spare clothes) into a black leather jacket, a red vest and some black boots which is exactly the same clothes he was wearing yesterday but a lot cleaner.
'No need to stare love.' He spoke, raising one eyebrow
You turned away to the oven and blushed, not noticing where your eyes had lead you. Stepping over some broken glass from the traumatic events of yesterday, you walked over to your wardrobe and picked out some clothes: some red trousers, a black T-shirt and your famous red leather jacket (a suit to surprise Killian with your looks). You braided your dark brown hair and let it fall in front of you. Hanging his arms around you, Killian spoke in a soft voice,
'Nice suit love.'
Again, you blushed and put on some green earrings, a red bracelet and....
and the bracelet Charming gave you on your one year anniversary: a Pearl bracelet with a love heart charming dangling off the edge.
'Best get going then ay,' Killian said.
You turned around in shock: 'go where?'
'Why my place of course.' Killian replied, winking with a smirk on his face.
You grabbed your bag and packed everyone you needed: lipstick, deodorant, money, your purse, a hairbrush and a mirror because what guys house would have a mirror, they're so useless sometimes. Just like a gentleman, Killian opened the door for you.
'Thanks Captian,' you chuckled.
Killian rolled his eyes at you but followed you out, locking the door behind him. He guided you down the stairs, holding your hand, and walked you to a little cottage about a half hour walk away.
'Nice place,' you exclaimed, shocked by how such a sexy man could own such a soft home.
'Amazing isn't it, love.'

Little did you know that stepping into Killian's home would change your life. Forever.

A/N: Hi! Just wanted to Clarify: incase the start didn't make sense to you, you don't know about his hook yet, he wears a glove. You notice something metal sliding down your back but you don't take any notice because of what's happening. Anyway bye! Hope you enjoyed.