Home Pt2

August Pov

i aint even go lie Kay is the girl i kidnapped but im really catching feelings she was right about me going up to her and talking to her instead of kidnapping her i feel bad now cuz she pregnant her parents dont even know that i kidnapped her or got her pregnant all they know is that im Kay's "friend"

Dinner

KD-so kay would u like to introduce ur friend

Kay- well this is my friend Aug(gco)

August- im August Alsina (looks at kay) nd im not Kay's friend im her baby's daddy nd boyfriend who loves Kay so much and doesnt want anything to happen to her no matter what happens i will always love her 

Kay-(stays calm) my we be excused please (grabs august's hand)

KM-sure baby take ur time

Kay-(goes in the back yard) wht the hell is wrong with u i didnt want them to know the day after u kidnapped me tht u got me pregnant are u serious or u just plain stupid u know wht that weed got to ur fucking head this time im done (walks away)

August-(grabs kay mad) u really wanna play stupid they are gonna find out sooner or later y u wanna live a big ass lie u where the one who said u missed ur family now ur here and u wanna lie to there face thats plain stupid i think the alcohol got ur fucking head u got me looking like an ass saying im ur friend y dont u go ahead and tell them i kidnapped u i dont give a fuck no more ima get out anyway so if u wanna live a big ass lie go ahead and tell them im ur friend but the face ur pop's made was very shocking his one and only daughter is pregnant after one night out with her friends ( shacks his head) thats just dumb im sorry i love u too much not to care abou u are my un born child but if u do go and tell ur ppl that i kidnapped u and i end up in prison u better believe im not gonna miss any day of my childs life or yours trust me on that so go ahead and tell them i dont give a fuck no more so ima let u go back up in the house and u can tell them(walks off)

Kay-(change of heart) August wait...

August-(turns around)wht

Kay-i know it may sound crazy and all but..... i dont want u to leave me 

August-(pulls kay into a hug) then y u act like that nd im not gonna leave

Kay- i do it to get attention 

August-(rubs kay's stomach) and u got ur attention

KD-(goes outside in backyard) umm wht

August/Kay-(shocked)

What do think is gonna happen next

Will Kay's dad call the police?

What will August do if he ends up in prison?

Comment and Vote