Minsung-- Baby boy

SHIP: Minsung (lee know X Han jisung)

Requested: no one

GENRE: Fluff

TW: none

words: 1017

3rd POV:

stray kids had a long and tiring week full of photoshoots, interviews and dance practises.
All of the members were tired and exhausted.

They finally got back to the dorms and got a whole week off work.
Felix, Chan and Jeongin sat down on the couch to watch tv while cuddling. Later Changbin joined them on the couch.
Hyunjin went to take a shower since he thought he was dirty, not having showered in 2 days.

Minho, Jisung and Seungmin went to the kitchen and Seungmin took a protein drink, then left the boyfriends alone.

"Jisung" Lee know said after Seungmin had left.

"Yes, honey?"

"I've been thinking.. we havent had time to spend together that much.. so, I thought if you want, I would take you on a date around the beach tomorrow" Minho said while taking a glass of water and drinking it.

"Ooh, I would love that!" Jisung said happiIy, yawning tiredly.

"Are you tired baby boy?" Lee know said and Jisung blushed a bit.

"Yeah.. can we go and cuddle in your bed?" Han said yawning again with a slight blush tinted on his cheeks.

"Of course, baby. Come on, take my hand and lets go upstairs"

Jisung and Minho held hands and walked upstairs. Felix and Changbin had already gone to sleep aswell.
Also Hyunjin had joined Jeongin, Chan and Seungmin on the couch.

The pair went to Lee knows and Hyunjins shared room and went under the covers, being too tired to change clothes since they were just wearing sweats.

Minho pulled Jisung on his chest and started playing with Jisungs hair. Jisung was fast to fall asleep and started snoring quietly. Lee know looked at his baby boy in awe.

Suddenly Minhos got a small headache. And as much as he didnt want to leave his boyfriends side, he got up carefully not to wake the other and left the room silently.

He was going to get painkillers before the headache got worse.

Lee know went downstairs to get water. Seungmin and Jeongin slept peacefully in their hyungs laps.
Chan and Hyunjin were still watching the tv and quietly greeted Minho good night, which Minho greeted back to.

After taking the medicine, Lee know went back upstairs and saw a still sleeping Jisung.

Minho smiled to himself and scooted back in the covers with Jisung. He took Han on his chest again and fell asleep peacefully.

The next morning:

Jisung frowned as he woke up in Minhos bed alone. Lee know had gone downstairs with the others, not wanting to wake his baby up.