SeungminXSKZ--please stop

SHIP: Seungmin x SKZ (ot8)
status: friends

Requested: no one

GENRE: angst, fluff

TW: eating disorder, overworking, hate comments, self harm

words:  1073

PART 2

A\N: Im so sorry for not uploading for SO long!!!! I promise I will upload here more often!!!

3rd POV:

When Jeongin came to his and Seungmins room he saw that Seungmin was already asleep and didn't want to disturb him.

He walked to his own bed on the other side of the small room and started watching some show on his phone.

30 minutes later:

Jeongin was about to finally go to sleep but got caught off guard after hearing Seungmins small sobs.

He got up from his bed and walked to Seungmins, kneeling down next to him.

Seungmins head was fully under the covers and when I.N pulled the cover off, he saw Seungmin was still asleep.

'What should I do? Hes crying in his sleep, if I wake him up he will get scared...'

Jeongin decided it was better to let Seungmin cuddle him in his sleep to make him feel better, than just waking him up.

Flashback:

Minho was kneeled next to a sobbing Seungmin on the couch. The younger was having a nightmre and sobbing in his sleep.

The second eldest decided to wake the boy up.
He started shaking him and calling Seungmins name.

"Seungmin. Seungminn! Wake up!"

Seungmin suddenly opened his eyes, his heart beating fast and his face had a horrified look in it.

The younger then started hyperventilating and strated crying even louder, curling up in a ball.

Thats when Minho panicked. He stared calling for Chan to help him, since he didn't know what to do.

Chan suddenly ran downstairs and was shocked to see lee know patting a crying Seungmins head.

Chan then ran to Seungmins side and started soothing him, trying to get the second youngest to calm down.

"Jisung! Wake up! Seungmin needs your help!"
Chan shouted trying to wake Han up.

After a couple of minutes Jisung ran downstairs and started calming Seungmin down.

At the time Han and I.N were sharing a room. When Han left Jeongin woke up from his sleep and got startled. He followed Han downstairs and what he saw scared him.

Seungmin was having a panic attack.

End of flashback