The *bed scene*

I wrote this story long ago and yet every once in a while a new comment about THE bed scene pops up. So this is for all my thirsty readers who asked for this. Enjoy.

Warning: This chapter contains explicit sexual scenes.

- Continues right after the proposal -

Gaon struggled with the lock. Yohan's lips sucking the skin on his neck weren't helping.

"Wait, nhh... wait, Yohan," Gaon plead, his hands shaking. The keyhole was too big for the key and he couldn't find the correct position to successfully lock the damned door.

"Leave it."

Yohan whispered into Gaon's ear, his fingers encircling the younger man's erected nipples that were perking up through his shirt.

"What kind of lock is this?" Gaon cursed under his breath, swallowing the moan forming in his throat. His chest was tingling.

"We just got engaged and you're paying more attention to a door than to me?" Yohan smirked, his eyes glinting. One of his hands traced down Gaon's firm stomach, stopping right at the edge of his pants.

Gaon almost melted with relief when he heard the soft clicking sound moments later.

"I'm all yours now, Chief Kang," he teased with a small smile before he leaned into Yohan's body.

"Took you long enough, Judge Kim" Yohan scolded, but part of him wanted to see Gaon struggle more. His flustered face was just too cute.

"You didn't make it exactly easier for me," Gaon argued, a little breathless. He knew it wouldn't be long before he became a moaning mess.

"Look how hard you are," Yohan purred into his ear, warm breath tickling Gaon's skin. His palm was running up and down the bulged area. Gaon felt there was too much fabric between them.

"Let's go to bed..." Gaon whispered, feeling his legs going weak. But Yohan didn't let him.

The younger man was pushed against a wall gently, Yohan pressing his thigh between Gaon's legs. A sigh of pleasure escaped Gaon's lips.

"I'll support you, so let's stay like this for a while," the older man said, visibly excited. Gaon's flushed face and burning eyes turned him on so much.

"I love you, Yohan," Gaon said as Yohan's thigh started making friction against his groin. He felt himself leaking.

That's why they didn't do it for a week. Yohan had planned it from the beginning. He wanted Gaon to be sensitive as ever.

They kissed, one tongue meeting another, while Gaon grew progressively more aroused.

"Please, touch me," Gaon finally begged between the kisses. He began to hump Yohan's thigh on his own. "Touch me there, Yohan."

Yohan smirked, planting a kiss on Gaon's cheek.

"Where should I touch you?" He hummed, his deep voice penetrating Gaon's eardrums. "Tell me, Gaon-ah," Yohan urged when Gaon didn't respond.

"Here?"

Gaon's nipples were pinched. It sent shivers down his spine and he was forced to let out a moan.

"Or down here?" Yohan asked. Gaon's half-open eyes swimming with pleasure were the only answer he got.

"You're throbbing," Yohan commented and his lips once again found Gaon's neck. Gaon vaguely realized there were going to be marks. He didn't care. Yohan's warm mouth sucking his skin while his hand squeezed him through the thin fabric was distracting him from all coherent thoughts.