Park

We all sit there, about no one is talking, then they get text messages from there moms "packing tonight, LA tomorrow" Louis reads out loud. "Lets go see if lexi can come!" Louis says and they all get up and so do I and we go to my house and we explain everything to my mom "of course we can go, I would love to see the boyz preform" she looks at Vinny with almost tears in her eyes and she hugs him "mom what's wrong?" She looks at me "I need to tell you and Vinny something, I have been lying to you guys, Vinny you....are....my....son, Lexi he is your brother" Vinny is in shock. "What about my mom?" My mom looks at the house next door from the window "she isn't your mom, but your dad is your dad, so you are only lexi's half brother your mom wanted a son, but she didn't want to do..you know..so as her best friend I helped her. But now I can't take it anymore, you are mine" Vinny hugs her. And then looks at me "so that's why people always say we look alike." We all start laughing. And then we all go to our houses and pack •ABDC• we go to the first show and see the performances,they are all amazing. •pool• at the hotel we all go to the pool, Madison takes a watergun and shots me with it, so I get one and we have a water gun fight. We even sneak up on Mikey's interview and spray him.