Ben X

This "series" Stars off with 10-year-old Ben, Obvy.

In S1, Ben is actually attending a Summer Camp. It's an "Athletics" type camp. Ben is there for Soccer, and His cabin mate, Dusk, is there for Gymnastics and HEMA*.

[*HEMA= Historical European Martial Arts. Popular examples include Fencing, Archery, and Jousting.]

It is at this Camp that Ben X comes into contact with the Omnitrix. He then spends the Summer trying to enjoy Summer Camp, Barely getting along with his cabin mate at first, fighting evil in the woods and lake around the camp, and getting back up from Dusk.

Dusk is Ben's cabin mate and comes from old money. He thinks poorly of Ben's unhygienic habits and the two despise each other at first, but slowly become best friends over the Summer. Dusk makes use of his HEMA training and Gymnastics prowess to back Ben up in fights and reveals an understanding of Alchemy, which he uses as well.

Dusk also has a twin sister, Dawn, who acts as a small antagonist. She looks for any excuse to get her twin in trouble and has no clue what the boys are up to when not partaking in Camp Activities.

Then the season ends when Summer ends.

For S2, we get Ben in school where we learn he is friends with Cash & JT and was their ringleader when they bullied kids with them for some time, but last Summer changed Ben and Dusk taught him a thing or two about being a decent human being. So he starts trying to lead his two friends away from bullying, But Cash catches on and turns on him.

After all, how dare Ben come back from camp, change his mind about how to have fun, preach to them about being better people, then barely spend time with them outside of school and Soccer. So, Cash starts to turn on Ben and takes JT with him, causing the two to slowly morph into bullying Ben as the School year goes on and Ben is secretly fighting off Aliens after the Omnitrix alone until Gwen joins in.

Gwen is still his Cousin and she does not attend his school. She goes to a prep school and the Two cousins don't get along, however, Gwen is the antagonizer in this relationship. Mostly Mommy's influence. However, when she spots Ben fighting an Alien that was about to destroy her for knowing him, the two start repairing their relationship while Gwen tries to figure out ways to help her cousin.

In her search to help Ben, Gwen discovers her prowess with magic. Note: her magic/mana is blue in color. She then starts helping Ben fight as "Lucky Girl".

In S3, It's Summer again. Ben & Gwen are 11 now and are going on a Summer Road trip with Grandpa Max.

For this trip, Max has no clue about these two fighting aliens & villains at first, until he eventually catches them and uses Plumber tech to save them from a tough bind. This is when they learn about the Plumbers.

Once this season ends with Summer ending, Ben X is over and it's time to move on to 15-year-old Ben in the next series.

Now, what do y'all think of the LOGO?