Idiot / Jerkface

Mikey was getting ready to go out to the rooftops to meet with Mondo Gecko . They were gonna do some skateboarding tricks and have a skateboarding competition . Mikey got his hoodie , T-phone , and skateboard and was rushing out the door  .

"Bye dudes I'm out !" Mikey yelled while leaving .

" Alright but don't be out too long ." Leo warned .

" I won't mother hen!" Mikey joked .

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Leo snapped .

Raph and Donnie snickered as Leo rolled his eyes in annoyance .Mikey went to the rooftop to see Mondo already there practicing.

"Yo Mondo brah!" Mikey yelled while skating over to him.

"Hey dude,ready for some rad skateboarding
?" Mondo asked.

"You know it !" Mikey said.

They skated around the rooftop doing awesome tricks and flips until they got a little tired . They decided to take a small break to sit down and talk.While Mondo was bragging about being the best mutant skateboarder Mikey was focused on something else .....well someone else.

"I'm telling you dude - um dude - MIKEY ARE YOU LISTENING BRAH?!" Mondo asked trying to get Mikey,s attention.

Mikey was looking at a blue looking alien boy with a black jacket and blue and black hat being worn backwards . He also had black glasses and different colored eyes one dark blue and one white,he was also talking to a blue alien girl . Mondo looked at the alien boy too then looked back at Mikey with a smirk then looked at the alien boy again and yelled,

"HEY BLUE ALIEN DUDE THIS TURTLE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU."

Mikey immediately covered Mondo's month while mouthing "what the heck dude" to him.

The blue alien boy and girl looked over to the two and the alien boy did not look amused .

"Aww Allen go say hi finally someone wants to talk to you." Alexis joked.

"Haha very funny lex you know we aren't allowed to be interacting with anyone and besides that turtle seems like a weirdo I mean he has been staring at us." Allen said sounding very annoyed.

"Well actually he was probably looking just at you he probably a gay turtle." Alexis said with chuckle.

Allen rolled his eyes and walked over to Mikey and Mondo with his sister following him .

"Hiiii I'm Alexis and this is my brother Allen" Alexis said with a smile.

"Hey I guess." Allen greeted with an eye-roll.

"I heard you wanted to talk to me umm-what even are you a morphed turtle or something ?" Allen asked.

"Uhhhh I'm not really into labels , but I'm Michelangelo,  Mikey for short." Mikey said.

"And I'm Mondo Gecko." Mondo said.

"And yes he really wants to talk to you." Mondo snickered.

Mikey playfully pushed Mondo over while Alexis laughed , Allen looked kinda amused.

"Hmmm idk You seem too idiotic to talk to."Allen said .

"HEY! I'm not an idiot." Mikey pouted.

"Yea sure you aren't." Allen rolled his eyes.

"ALLEN don't be rude!"Alexis snapped.

"What you know I'm a facts individual I call facts out how I see it." Allen protested.

"Hey dude Mikey is NOT an idiot he is very smart .... Kinda." Mondo said trying to defend Mikey.

Something came over Mikey while they argued he wasn't one to get seriously annoyed with anyone but something about this alien get made him get triggered but he still wanted to talk to him.

"I want your number you jerk." Mikey said annoyed.

"Excuse me?" Allen said a bit caught off guard .

"I said I want your number , jerk face." Mikey snapped.

Alexis was shocked and nervous , nobody ever really snapped at Allen let alone called him a jerk other than her plus Allen hates being smack talked.Allen  angrily wrote his number down and smacked it into Mikey's plastron.Mikey looked down at Allen's hand then looked back at him.

"Take the number you idiot you said you wanted it." Allen said.

Mikey snatched the number then got a call from Leo saying he had to come home.

"I have to go see you later .....jerk face and Alexis ." Mikey said while quickly getting on his skateboard and motioning Mondo to skate along with him .  Alexis turned to Allen in shock.

"Wow I'm surprised that didn't escalate , why didn't you do or say anything to him for calling you a jerk face ." Alexis asked .

"Well idk something weird came over me I guess , didn't really expect it plus I guess I was being a jerk anyway."Allen said with a sigh."But hey I think I'm gonna enjoy messing with this idiot." Allen smirked.Alexa rolled her eyes she knew her brother was a bully but she felt there was something else going on.

With Mondo and Mikey .....

"Wow dude I didn't expect that from you ,making moves while insulting someone." Mondo said impressed.

"Well I wanted his number I didn't mean to call him a jerk face even though he is." Mikey said .

"I can't see why you would still like him I mean he called you an idiot and he is a jerk." Mondo said still not happy with what Allen said.

"Idk he is a jerk face but he is cute maybe he is mushy and happy on the inside just like Raph." Mikey laughed.

"Yea maybe." Mondo laughed along."But seriously I hope he doesn't try to to anything wrong to you ."

"I'm sure I will be fine Mondo dude." Mikey said confidently.

Mikey reached home and went into his room.He added Allen's phone number and thought to himself "wow I'm really crushing on this jerk face this should be interesting."