Talk with friends

Sorry about the lack of post I was ungrounded a little earlier but I have been working on my other platforms

The next day,Mikey met his brothers in the kitchen and started to cook
breakfast.Throughout him cooking he couldn't get Allen off his mind.Why was he so rude,Why is he a jerk face,why wouldn't his parents want him to be friends with him,why-."MIKEY!" Raph shouted.Mikey got out of his trance and turned around."Yea Raph ?" Mikey said still startled."We've been calling you for five minutes to tell you we're going to the mutanimal's place we have a mission to work on together ." Raph said annoyed."Uh ok....." Mikey said.After breakfast they headed to the mutanimal's base,they sat down and while Slash was explaining the plan Mikey was still spacing out."MICHAELANGELO!" Slash yelled in his face."HUH-oh yeah Slash?" Mikey stuttered."Are you even listening to me?!" Slash snapped.Mikey hesitated then Leatherhead stepped in."Perhaps Michelangelo is just light headed come my friend  I'll take you to get some water." Leatherhead said to Mikey while signaling Mondo to follow them."Uhhhh yea I'll help." Before anyone objected mondo raced off with Mikey and Leatherhead.Leatherhead got Mikey a cup of water and while he drank Mondo and LH decided to talk with him ."Is there a problem my friend you seem to be very distracted today?" LH asked."I'm all good big guy just have something on my mind." Mikey reassured him."More like someONE on your mind." Mondo teased earning a slight push from Mikey."Someone? Is someone giving you a problem?" LH asked.Mikey was about to answer but Mondo stepped in."Oh No Leatherdude Mikey just has this huge crush on this boy alien-" Mikey slapped his hand over mondo's mouth before he could say anything else.LH turned to Mikey giving him smirk while Mikey was blushing."I see , so you wish for this alien boy to be your mate Michelangelo?" LH said still smirking."Well-I-I I don't know." Mikey stuttered."Of course you don't know , he called you an idiot and was super rude to you brah." Mondo said pushing Mikey's hand off of him.Leatherhead's smirk turned into a face of concern , he never would judge anyones love interest especially his best friends but if his crush was treating him badly he didn't sound like a good person or alien for that matter to crush on."Well Michelangelo he doesn't sound very nice,are you sure he is the one ?" LH asked."Dont worry big guy this is obviously just a crush that will blow off later." Mikey said with confidence."If you say so my friend , come let's go back with the others." LH says as he walks out.Mikey and mondo follow him.After the mission the turtles went home and Mikey went into his room.He decided he would go find Allen tomorrow and see if there is really more to the guy than he shows.