CHAPTER 3

My liege said the guard,follow me.
    I followed him to up along the floor of purple silk pathways,he stopped all of a sudden almost making me bump into him,good thing I was cautious.

      I waited patiently after the guard knocked on the door and from within came no answer,the guard said your majesty it seems that his majesty is in a meeting ,please follow me to the chief chanberlain, along the way I noticed the various vases with different flowers in them and the aromatic smell of a hot meal,

    I arrived and met the chief chamberlain he introduced himself as Ian,and said if I have any concerns to direct it to him. 

     Ian led me to my chambers I asked as we stopped at my rooms door, when will I be able to see the emperor?, slowly but sternly he replied "when his majesty is not busy with his meetings".

     I sighed as soon as I entered
my  room now to wait and
spend my time efficiently,
praying all goes well.

    I look at the walls and notice that it has few paintings and a bookshelf .

     When I reached my bed I notice that there is a robe of nice silk cloth,some jewelry and a bottle of perfume and a few of my belongings which included some symbolic clothes many made of silk from the kingdom of the sand and  others cotton which was locally produced, a wood carving of a girl with her sheep from someone who was like a big brother to me.

    I decided to freshen up, I entered the bathroom to wash my face and sat down staring at the wall, pondering what would happen next.