Chapter 2

A/n: In the last chapter Tanjiro had gone on his first mission and had killed the demon that he was tasked to kill. Y/n had gone to a mansion where he was then given the title of hashira and is now known as the Shadow Flame Hashira. Now lets continue the story.

Rengoku: Y/n lets have that duel!!

Y/n: Do we have to?

Rengoku: Well I want to test your flame breathing!!

Y/n: Fine lets go to somewhere other than the mansion then.

A/n: All the hashira would move to a secluded area.

Rengoku: *places his hand on his katana* You ready!!

Y/n: Yeah sure. *places his hand on his katana*

Uzui: I will be the one to observe the match. Make it as flashy as possible.

Shinobu: (who is gonna win between the two? Rengoku is strong in his own right. I fear L/n might not be able to match his speed)

Rengoku: Flame Breathing First Form.

Y/n: Shadow Flame Breathing First Form. *smiles* (This is gonna be fun)

Rengoku: Unknowing Fire!

A/n: Rengoku would close the distance between the two within seconds and is about to cut of Y/n head with his sword.

Y/n: *laughs* Enchanted HellBlaze! *Y/n sword lights up with purple flames and he blocks Rengokus attack centimetres away from his face* Thought that was gonna put me down.

Rengoku: Of course not! If so you dont live up to the name of hashira! Flame Breathing Second Form!

Y/n: *observes Rengokus stance and moves backwards*

Rengoku: Rising Scorching Sun! *a circle of flames would be produced and cuts a bit of Y/n fringe off* Nice dodge!

Y/n: Wanna get serious I see. Well then allow me to respond in kind.

Shinobu: Hey Mitsuri.

Mitsuri: Yeah Shinobu?

Shinobu: Rengoku taught you correct?

Mitsuri: Yeah why?

Shinobu: You think that Y/n has a chance against a true member of the hashira?

Mitsuri: Hard to say *places a finger on her chin* Ive known Rengoku for a while now he lives up to his name as the Flame Hashira thats for sure but I dont think Y/n has what it takes to beat him.

Shinobu: Thats worring.

Mitsuri: Look at Miss Kocho being worried about someone for once *smirks*

Shinobu: Its not like that! *pouts*

Mitsuri: Well he is cute so best get him quick otherwise other people might take him.

Y/n: Shadow Flame Breathing Third Form. Deaths Rancor! *shoots himself at Rengoku*

Rengoku: *blocks his blade and feels the heat coming from the attack* (Where did this guy learn to fight like this!?) Nice technique! Let's finish this! *jumps back*

Y/n: *also jumps back* Sure.

Uzui: (This has been flashy so far its really enjoyable!)

Gyomei: *starts crying and starts praying* Poor soul.

Sanami: For which person?

Iguro: I would like to know that as well.

Giyu: Its for Rengoku.