Nella tua pelle migliaia di stelle

They are laying in bed when Minhyuk notices.

"Hyung", he says.

"What?"

"You have freckles"

He states it as if it is the biggest discovery of the century, and Myungjun can only stare back, amused by his seriousness.

"Do I?"

Minhyuk nods, cupping his face and tilting it from side to side gently. "Why have I never seen them before?"

"I don't know", Myungjun shrugs. "They come out whenever and I usually cover them, so-"

"You shouldn't"

"It is not a big deal, Minhyuk"

"They are beautiful", Minhyuk counters, poking at a particularly evident mark on Myungjun's nose. "You should wear them more often"

And then he starts to count, fingers tracing abstract figures on his skin, connecting the dots. Myungjun rolls his eyes and, at sixteen, kisses him -when they part, Minhyuk has lost both his breath and count.

He pouts, squishing Myungjun's cheeks again. "Stay still"

This time, Myungjun waits until twenty eight -a lot more than what he remembered, and maybe he should start paying proper attention to his body again. He melts a little inside under Minhyuk's lips, allowing a few, short pecks more, before he sits up straight and makes Minhyuk falter.

"Yah!"

Not the best word to address your hyung with, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

(Minhyuk knows he can be unpolite all he wants, though, because Myungjun only fakes to be annoyed by that. If anything, Minhyuk has the ever growing suspicion that he secretly likes that lack of manners).

"Yah?" Myungjun repeats, glaring at him. "Are you sure that is what you meant?"

Minhyuk puts on his best innocent, pleading look. "Not at all. I said you are the most amazing man on this planet, how did you miss that?"

"Sorry, having you ignoring my personal space must have distracted me"

"As if you hate it"

"You are too confident sometimes"

It is mere provoking on both parties, yet Minhyuk leans away a bit -Myungjun seems serene, but bad days are not as evident at times and Minhyuk wants to give him space, if he ever needs it. He can still compliment him, though.

"They are cute", he smiles, gesturing vaguely. "Really, they suit you so well"

"Thanks. I will try, if you like them so much", Myungjun smiles back. "You know I was just kidding, right?" he adds. "I actually don't mind having you all over me"

So Minhyuk kisses him again, each spot marked, and laughs, laughs so heartly and genuinely that Myungjun gets dizzy from all that joy.

"Slow down", he giggles. "What's with you today? Should I get worried?"

How is Minhyuk supposed to explain that?

"It's just-" he begins, trying to collect his thoughts. "You are a star- hyung, you are literally the Sun and now you have a whole constellation on your face. How much prettier do you want to be? Wasn't it enough already?"

It is too much for Myungjun to take. Being worshipped like that, loved like that - Minhyuk can't possibly treat him like a divine creature and expect him to be fine.

"You are crazy", Myungjun murmurs faintly. He blushes so hard that Minhyuk fears he has caught a sudden fever, but it only makes him grin wider.

"Maybe I am", he concedes, lips pressing right above his cheekbones. "But you are the brightest and most beautiful in the entire cosmic space"

Seeing the endless, sparkly universe that Minhyuk's eyes hold as he looks at him, endeared, Myungjun knows he will never get lost. Not when Minhyuk is his North Star.