Introduction

P.O.V. Emily

After several years of living in America close to my family, I decided to move away to Bristol... Well, not the many in America, but the one in England. My parents helped set me up with a flat mate who went by the name of Alexis Brentari. She seemed pretty nice and I couldn't wait to move in. After several months of waiting, I was moving tomorrow.
Ah. Knew I forgot something. My name is Emily Smith. I have a brother named Joseph and another named Alex. Sadly... Alex died when he was 18 in car crash. Two years earlier when I was 16, he taught me how to drive, and I didn't believe my parents. He was the safest driver ever. I'm a year younger than Alex while three years younger than Joseph.
Now, I'm a healthy 26 year old with short brown hair and a tall frame, measuring about six feet 4 1/2 inches. I'm the tallest in my family, which surprised me, as my grandfather was pretty tall. My dark brown eyes were almost black and could make you wish that you had never stared at them for even a second. They pierced your very soul and turned you to the dark side.
Another thing I had was a scarf. Not too thick, I always wore it. Didn't have it on and I thought of screaming "SCREW MAH LIFE!!!"

INTRODUCTIONS ARE FUN!!! I've been reading a lot of stories like this, so I thought I'd make one!